- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Vansky 2M bias Lighting TV baclight offered by Vanskytek Direct. Enter code GJGJNIVS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Vansky Wake Up Light Alarm Clock when you purchase 1 or more Vansky Motion Activated Bed Light offered by Vanskytek Direct. Enter code YA869N2Z at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Vansky Motion Activated Bed Light offered by Vanskytek Direct when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code YG46E6WB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $2.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Motion Activated Bed Light, Vansky Flexible LED Strip Motion Sensor Night Light Bedside Lamp Illumination with Automatic Shut Off Timer (Warm Soft Glow)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.81. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$2.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smart Nightlight -- Warm soft glow of bed light will turn on to guide you safely across the room in the dark, no disturbing glare to wake others. Power Saving; Only light up when it picks up your movement, auto shut-off after leaving, further improve power efficiency and save energy.
- Motion Activated -- Built-in human body passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor light with automatic shut-off timer. Automatic Turn on and Shut off by human induction in the dark environment. Inductive range: 3.6m (11.8feet), 100°.
- Adjustable Time -- Motion sensor Auto shut-off timer can be set from 30 seconds to 10 minutes. Continue Triggerand System to keep the light on and automatic turn off within 30 secs- 10min after leaving.
- Multi Purpose -- Safely guide you through the dark. Can be installed in anywhere you need extra light. Not only act as under bed lamp, but also covers a wide range of home applications like stairway, cabinet, cupboard, sofa, furniture etc.
- Quality Assurance -- Highlighting-brightness 45 LEDs Last Up to 100,000 LED Lighting Hours. What you get; Vansky Motion Sensor Light, Activated sensor, Power adapter, Extension cable ,User manual, Together with 45 Days Money Back, One Year Guarantee and Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Activated Sensor Smart Solution
Built- in human body passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor light, automatic turn on and shut off by human induction in the dark environment.
The sensor has auto shut-off timer from 30 sec-10 min adjustment. You can set the preference as you need.
When stepping out of bed, a warm soft glow of light will turn on to guide you safely across the room, with no disturbing glare to wake others and no fumbling to find the light switch in the dark.
Led Quantity: 45 Led (5ft)
Output:12V / 0.5A
Sensor accommodation time:30 sec-10 min
Dustproof &Waterproof grade: IP65
1.Clean the dust, Ensure the paste place under the bed frame is free from dust before installation to avoid falling off.
2. Remove the 3M adhesive backing on the strip.
3. Stick the bed light LED strips on the bed frame with the 3M adhesive tapes.
What You Get
1 x Vansky Motion Sensor Bed Light LED strip (5ft)
1 x Motion and light sensor
1 x Power adapter for 100V-240V (4.6ft)
1 x Extension cable (3.5ft)
1 x User manual
1.As the bed light is light sensation, so the led light will activated and light on in totally dark environment and will not work when it can sense light.
2. Please make sure whether the input and output connecting in right insertion.
3. if it don't work, you can try shake your hands in front of the sensor light to see if it work.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sensor is the perfect level of sensitivity, as well...doesn't turn on from me rolling around in bed, but as soon as I get up and start walking towards the bathroom, it activates.
A heads up, though (and why it earned a star loss)...these are NOT "warm light" as described. They are your typical, white LED light. It's easily solved, though and the only reason for the star loss is false advertising...at first I was like "crap, now I have to go buy a warm colored cover for it." Then I realized that I had a light orange dry erase marker, and the light was definitely bright enough to shine through the ink...so I colored the strip orange, and voila -- a very comfortable warm light .
I personally didn't want to stick anything to my bed with adhesive. So I purchased 1x4 piece of pine from Lowes for $6 and cut a 45 degree angle on one side. Then mounted the light strip to it, see drawing. The sensor is pretty big, much wider than my bed rail. So it would be impossible to mount the strip and sensor to the bottom of my king size bed rail. I didn't want to mount the LED strip on the inside of the bed rail, fearing lots of light bleed to my side of the bed.
The LED lights and power plug into the sensor. Making the sensor a "central" piece of equipment. But the light strip is supplied power from one end, which doesn't make sense to me. There is a wire running from the end of the light strip to half way down the light strip, connecting to the sensor. Then power has to run from the wall to half way down the bed at the sensor, requiring an extension cord because this cable is rather short. If the sensor was integrated into the middle of the light strip or if power was supplied to the light strip from the middle it would make a lot more sense to me.
I'm glad I used a spare piece of wood to mount the strip to. I was able to use a staple gun for wire management. The few supplied clips just weren't enough. We have a Roomba that can kill loose wires and pets that can chew them.
Only reason why it's not 5 stars is because cord is kinda short and also could be cooler if the lighters were colored but that's it
Most recent customer reviews
I bought 2 for either side of the bed, but only installed 1 so far as it gives of enough light from under the bed with just the 1!