Truck Season Automotive Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

• Customer Reviews

on December 16, 2013
Too sheer. Bad idea for Pilates or any exercise class. When you bend over, they are completely see-through. The material is shiny nylon, like real nylons almost. It's not an absorbent material. You can't wear these in a class where you have to bend over.
Worthless...and I bought 4.
on November 1, 2013
I have not worn them yet, just tried them on when I received them. They felt good on but have not ridden my bike in them yet.I bought them to wear under shorts for cool mornings as I ride my bike. For the price, how can you go wrong, right?
on October 9, 2013
I love how fast my order came in, although I thought these were "Active" leggings. They have a good feel to them so I can't really complain. They fit comfortable at the gym.
on February 24, 2014
These are not athletic wear at all. They're almost as thin as stockings and just about see through. Won't recommend. 2 Stars because they shipped fast.
on May 28, 2013
Absolute Accessory is run by thieves. They say in their return policy to simply fill out the back of the invoice to send an item back and guess what...there is no back, completely blank. So I sent the item back with a note and never heard from them again...they stole my money AND the mis-sized items! I plan to do a chargeback with my credit card company, but a hassle. So fair warning!
12 people found this helpful