- LIGHTWEIGHT & FOLDABLE - our ultra-light daypack weighs less than 10oz and folds into the size of a small book so that you can easily bring it on any adventure no matter how long or far
- SPACIOUS & ORGANIZED - this backpack unfolds into a beast of a backpack, boasting an internal capacity of 34L to hold everything you need while containing 7 different easy-access pockets & pouches to organize your belongings.
- DURABLE & WATER-RESISTANT - This daypack is made from some of the strongest nylon material and has sturdy zippers and pouches that will last through the most rigorous hikes, camping and backpacking. We've also made sure to make it from water-resistant material...the last thing you need when you're caught in rough weather is to have all your stuff get soaked.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - We know you'll love our foldable backpack. However, if you need to return it for any reason, we have a 30-day money back guarantee. If you're not happy, we're not happy. And everyone deserves to be happy.
- GIVING BACK - With each purchase of our daypack, we donate to one of several environment-saving charities to help clean up our planet. We live and die with adventure, and we want to help keep as many of these adventures clean and healthy as possible.
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We're usually not the type to brag.....but I can't help it. We crushed it on this one.
Our backpack is perfect for anything from a two hour hike to a three month backpacking trip... and my goodness does it look sexy. I mean it's really, truly an awesome looking piece of gear.
Our foldable daypack is made from super strong water-resistant nylon material. It contains 7 separate compartments and pockets to hold and organize all your belongings. It only weights 10 ounces and folds into the size of a small book, but opens up into a proper backpack with the capacity to hold 34L of anything you want.
Best of all, we're helping the world out a little bit as we sell these bad boys. With each purchase we're donating to one of several environment-saving charities to help clean up our planet so that we can enjoy more adventures for years to come.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having said that, just having it in my hands leads me to two concerns: 1. the shoulder straps are not well padded, so it might not be comfortable to walk with some medium range weight. 2. the outside pockets are spandex so they might tear pretty easily if you put some sizeable things inside.
The rest is awesome
*** New Review ***
Tested the Backpack today And noticed that it came with a mistake in the chest strap. The left strap is reversed, it is set towards the outside instead of the inside. That is a huge bummer. (See pics).
***Update - Volcano Trip***
So I went up an 11 thousand feet volcano, and the backpack lasted and surpassed the test. I was able to fit all the food, water and extra clothes. The front elastic pocket got a small hole, but nothing unexpected after traveling through all those rocks. The only negative thing is that the chest strap came backwards.