About the Product
- Made with the Best Quality Material with your child in mind.
- Top Quality Children's Item.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is a third-person shooter that returns players to the Transformer's planet of Cybertron for the final battles of the legendary war that preceded their arrival on Earth. The game continues the story of the earlier game, Transformers: War for Cybertron. Players experience the war from both the Autobot and Decepticon point of view, and utilize new powerful transformer types. Additional features include: epic large scale battles, character specific abilities, character customization, improved enemy AI, varied mission play, and online multiplayer.
Experience the Last Days of Cybertron
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron transports you to the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the Autobots and Decepticons. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey through a wide range of missions and massive environments designed around each character's unique abilities. Fight through both sides of the most epic battles leading to their legendary exodus from their homeworld. In addition, players experience action in the form of new Transformer bot types Combaticons, Insecticons, and Dinobots.
Key Game Features
- Apocalyptic Setting - Set in a desolate, post-apocalyptic Cybertron, the game thrusts players straight into an epic Transformers story as seen through the eyes of both the Autobots and Decepticons. From the Iacon Wasteland, to The Sea of Rust, explore the devastated ruins of Cybertron and play through the final, darkest hours of the war.
- New Kinds of Transformers - Expand the action with new Transformers, including Combaticons, Insecticons, and Dinobots.
- Characters Convert from Robot to Alternate Form - Characters convert from robot to alternate mode to defeat their enemies. Grimlock can change into his powerful T-Rex Dinobot form for super strength and fire-breathing attack, and the Combaticons can combine into the massive Bruticus to dominate his enemies with this sheer size and power.
- Impactful Gameplay Variety - Every character is equipped with distinct abilities and personalities that are suited for each of the diverse missions in the game. Cliffjumper can cloak himself invisible to unleash undetected stealth kills on his enemies. Optimus Prime can call in targeted artillery strikes from the sky.
- Massive Customization with Character Creator - The most robust character creator ever seen in a Transformers game allows fans to design personalized characters from scratch by choosing their individual body parts, colors, vehicle shapes, weapons, abilities and more. Gamers can then take them online to go head-to-head in brutal Autobot vs. Decepticon matches to prove their supremacy.
- Epic Scale - Fall of Cybertron delivers epic battle on a massive scale. The settings and the characters are huge. Battlefields will quake with the with the fury of gigantic Transformers, and the city-sized Autobot Metroplex changes the scale of everything.
- Multiplayer with Truly Custom Transformers - The battle continues online with thrilling multiplayer combat. Drop into deep multiplayer modes with with up to 12 players. Create your own Transformers using a character creator that offers unprecedented choice.
- New AI System - Players are challenged in the single-player campaign by improved enemy artificial intelligence.
12-player online support.
Action on an epic scale.
Diverse missions & gameplay.
Improved AI system.
Top Customer Reviews
Another issue is performance, mainly the visuals. Compared to the 360 the ps3 game just looks awful. I was amazed at how big of a difference there is. That is not to say the ps3 game looks horrible, just after playing both on the same tv the difference was overly noticeable.
The game is fun, and plays pretty similar to the first one in the series. It has the same loose shooting mechanics, and levels play out similar. If you are not a big transformers fan you may not find this game worth the 60$ price tag though.Read more ›
The graphics is just as good as War for Cybertron. Great environments although I wish this game was more open to exploring. The sound is amazing. The voice overs is fantastic. Just about every character including the basic soldiers have personalities. The game is more serious than the first one.
My main problem is the difficulty. I've been playing this game for about two weeks and I finally gave up. The difficulty is a bit much for me. I put it on easy and I still got destroyed quickly. I consider myself a moderate gamer but some games I simply give up. I like challenge but not where its gets too frustrating which is what happened to me. I go online and read walkthrough's or watch video's to see how to get past enemies or levels. The checkpoints is great in that you don't have to start over. You can upgrade your character or guns when you defeat enemies or find hidden items.
Again many people will say this is a great Transformers game. Most here on Amazon love it. I consider myself to be a big fan of the cartoons, anime, comics and toys. But this game I wasn't a fan because of the difficulty. Thankfully I spent only ten dollars and didn't get it for twenty. I love transformers but not this game.
One of the main faults of the first game was that there was a certain degree of monotony that permeated the gameplay experience. Despite the different characters you played as, they generally played the same and felt the same. With Fall of Cybertron, this is no longer the case. Thanks to certain characters' abilities (cloaking, grappling hooks, controlling artillery bombardments, etc.), each section of the game feels distinct and fresh from the previous one, and the superior level design is structured to enhance this quality. You'll be able to transform into Bruticus as the Combaticons, go on a rampage in Grimlock's dinosaur mode, and destroy starship weapon systems with Jetfire. Not only is the actual level design very diverse, but they are also aesthetically unique from one another as well, a welcome characteristic after War for Cybertron's somewhat monochromatic color palette. The vehicle sections, while still not feeling quite right, are an improvement. Thankfully, Fall of Cybertron includes a an upgrade system for both weapons and character specs, making much better use of those credits that drop everywhere. And lastly, the storytelling is kicked up a notch, feeling much more urgent, dramatic, and climactic than the first game did.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
By far the best Transformers game I have ever played. Not only is it rich with lore and loyal to the source material, it's incredibly fun to play.Published 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
This transformers game and war for cybertron are the best transformers video games I have found. Arrived quickly. ThanksPublished 1 month ago by Rachel Hoskins
kids love this game. onlydraw back is its a 1 player game and 12 person multiplayer on a network.Published 5 months ago by d_Rav
Loved this game. Fast delivery. My kids Loved It!!! Perfectly in theme with the movie! Not bad for the PS3.Published 5 months ago by CT Reviews
I bought for my 5yr son who loves transformers didnt think i would be able to play im no good at games but very impressed and he loves it wont stop about wanting me to play the... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Raymond