- Series: Activities, Adaptation and Aging, Vol 15, No 1 & 2
- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (August 11, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560241748
- ISBN-13: 978-1560241744
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,463,337 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Activities With Developmentally Disabled Elderly and Older Adults (Activities, Adaptation and Aging, Vol 15, No 1 & 2) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
Featured medical resident resources from Lippincott. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Browse award-winning titles. See more