|Wireless Type||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
Actor Adapter & Splitter Compatible IP 7/7 Plus / 8/8 Plus/X, 2 Pack Dual 8 Pin Headphone Jack AUX Audio & Charging & Calling & Sync Cable Connector Earphone Charger
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [ Phone Call and Remote Control ]: it supports answer phone call ,remote control and microphone from Lightning audio headphones,just enjoy fun and convenience from this adapter.
- [ Audio and Charge ] : Dual functionality to listen to Lightning audio and charge at the same time.
- [Actor Performance ] : provides up to 48 KHz and 24 bit audio output. No current noise, 100% ensure premium and stable sound quality without sound distortion.
- [ Universal Compatibility ] : Made for iPhone X, iPhone 8 & 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and any Lightning device that runs iOS 10.3 or later.
- [ Plug & Play ] : Just insert your charger or earphones into the jack and then it plays, no App needed, no additional software needed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
iPhone X / 8 / 7 headphone adapter enables you to charge
and listen to music at the same time. Enjoy Music,
watch movie or taking phone call and Keep Charging.
Compatible iOS 11 / iOS 10.3 or Later
Perfect Design for iPhone X/8//8 Plus/7/7 Plus, and any Lightning
device that runs iOS 11 or later. Support control music and
phone communication function.
Support Phone Call and Music Adjust
This 2 in 1 headphone adapter for iPhone 7 support phone call
and music adjust. You could enjoy the music while charging.
Take your headphone enjoy music and make a phone call.
Fast Charging Speed
Using high-tech materials to make sure long lasting using and fast
charging (2A MAX).
Showing 1-8 of 84 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Function keyboard commands are not easy (such as Alt+f4 to close).
I have written this using the keyboard. I am also looking at using it with some older games on my HTPC. I thought the buttons to the right might be useful with this, but am now feeling some doubt. Also, the touchpad speed control did not help much. So far, I rate it as pretty good. If it works out well on the HTPC, I will be able to upgrade this.
One important note: unlike many other peripheral devices I have seen, this WILL work while charging.
Okay, I was able to give a quick test with the games... not as good as I hoped.
Rating this as a mini keyboard for an HTPC, with chat and search being the primary objectives, I would call this excellent. It is comfortable in the hand, easy to type on, and very convenient. The quick access keys are handy, and the direction keys are in a very convenient spot. Keyboard hotkeys that require a function key and any other key may be impossible, and this is the only drawback I really hit it with. The touchpad is a bit slow. Another negative observation is that the signal to the dongle is fairly weak, and can be interfered with by much less than any of my other wireless devices.
I would definitely recommend this for anyone setting up an HTPC or looking to add keyboard function to a game station. It suits my needs completely: Four out of Five.
- Battery: The battery lasts incredibly long, I have only charged it once in 2 weeks. It also charged very fast.
- Functions: There are so many functions packed into this tiny remote.
- Distance: It works perfectly well from over 20ft away. I haven't tested the full distance yet. No delay on the buttons.
- Design: I enjoy the texture of the outside plastic, it isn't hard and coarse, it's more velvety and smooth.
- Storing USB: There is a really convenient storage place for the USB port.
- Intelligent Design: The button layout is similar to a video-game controller, and it functions just as well.
- Windows 10: It works very well with many of the Windows 10 quick-keys too.
- I would like "HOME", "PGUP", "PGDN" and "END" keys, but it doesn't hinder the usability at all.
All in all, this is an absolutely great product, it is definitely worth the money and more.
It's a little smaller than a Xbox controller, of course it's a lot flatter. It has a small but completely functional mouse pad (with scroll, right and left button support) which I got used to rather quickly in spite of my large digits. And if you're using it in conjunction with voice 2 text it becomes the perfect companion for performing edits. It seems sturdy enough, the learning curve is very fast, a left and right button on top of the device makes it very useful, volume control and cursor control; It's just a great tool.