|Item Weight||1.62 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 10 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||CP7529|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP7529|
|OEM Part Number||CP7529|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year EXT - Automotive Parts ($25-50)from Warrantech
- Please note, protection plan details will be delivered by EMAIL ONLY, via AmazonSupport@Warrantech.com within 72 hours of purchase. Please print a copy of the email for your records.
- Keeps your vehicle parts purchase protected after its manufacturer’s warranty expires, as per the terms and conditions found on the protection plan product page. Coverage and claim limits apply. See protection plan details below by clicking on the "Warranty"link.
- Repair coverage begins the day after manufacturer’s warranty expiration, typically 1 year from purchase date.
- Plan provides coverage for replacement of covered parts. Labor costs are not covered. Part failures that are a result of not performing the manufacturer’s specified care, maintenance and/or inspection services are not covered.
- If a covered part cannot be replaced, you will be reimbursed with an Amazon gift card for up to the amount of your original product purchase price.
Actron CP7529 Digital Timing Light with Advance, Tachometer, Flashlight, and LED Display, Gray
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$97.00 (66%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Actron's CP7529 Digital Timing Light features microprocessor-controlled circuitry and is loaded with advanced features including a bright LED display, mode indicator lights, and Xenon flashlight
- Use to measure engine RPM and advance, and set initial timing, check and measure centrifugal advance, and measure vacuum advance
- Works on gasoline powered vehicles equipped with conventional, electronic, computer controlled, DIS, or 2-cycle ignition systems
- Digital LED tach display reads 0-9999 RPM, advance display indicates to 1/10; includes: 2/4 cycle and RPM/advance mode lights, RPM advance selector button, and up/down buttons
- Features: super bright Xenon flash, all-metal inductive pickup, durable ABS housing, heat resistant over molding on battery clips, and comprehensive instructions in English, Spanish, & French
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Actron's CP7529 Digital Timing Light features microprocessor-controlled circuitry and is loaded with advanced features including a bright LED display, mode indicator lights, and flashlight. The ideal timing light for the heavy do-it-yourselfer or professional technician. Use to measure engine RPM and advance, and set initial timing, check and measure centrifugal advance, and measure vacuum advance. Works on gasoline powered vehicles equipped with conventional, electronic, computer controlled, DIS, or 2-cycle ignition systems. Digital LED tachometer display reads 0-9999 RPM. Advance display indicates to 1/10. Handy 2/4 cycle and RPM/advance mode lights help you keep track of settings and multi-task. RPM/advance selector button and up/down buttons that increase or reduce the advance make operation simple and easy. Features a super bright Xenon flash that makes it easy to see timing marks - even in daylight. The all-metal inductive pickup and durable ABS housing offer rugged reliability while heat resistant over molding on battery clips prevents burned fingers. Works on 6V and 12V vehicles (6V use requires a separate 12V automotive battery for power). Includes comprehensive instruction booklet in English, Spanish, and French. 1 year warranty.
From the manufacturer
Actron Diagnostic Tools and Equipment Help You Solve Problems Fast
Scan Tools, Mechanical Testers, Electrical Testers... We have your tools.
Actron's broad range of diagnostic tools and test equipment is designed for ease of use, consistent performance, and superior accuracy. Whether using one of our robustly featured diagnostic scan tools to diagnose a wide variety of engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag issues, or one of our mechanical or electronic testers to verify pressures, temperatures, timing or electrical conductivity, Actron tools deliver the consistent, repeatable results that make modern or vintage vehicle diagnostics simple for both DIYers and professional technicians alike.
- OBD I & II Diagnostic Scan Tools
- Battery Load Testers
- Brake Bleed Kits
- Fuel Pressure & Vacuum Testers
- Multimeters & Electrical Testers
- Non-contact Thermometers
- Timing Lights
- Video Inspection Scopes
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately it soon starts to misread,with RPM jumping up scale then back. Can't believe which reading is real.
My friend bought his from an auto parts store, paid more, unfortunately it also does the same thing after a couple of uses.
Both units have only been used 3 to 4 times each, leads correctly hooked up, etc.