|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.6 x 10 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||CP7835|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP7835|
|OEM Part Number||CP7835|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.21 shipping
+ $9.99 shipping
Actron CP7835 Vacuum Pump/Brake Bleed Kit
|Price:||$56.27 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vacuum pump features solid brass cylinder, cylinder head, and piston with rugged steel handle frame
- 90 degree tapered adaptors fit wheel cylinder/caliper and master cylinder applications
- Vacuum pump has cushioned handle grips and tapered barbed hose fitting
- Includes sealing lubricant to siphon fluids
- 1-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1) You have to figure out how to seal the reservoir because it does not comes with an O ring. Mine did not come with one.
2) Once you figure out that you need to put some of the sealing gook that it comes with carefully so you have enough left to seal any brake line valves, then you are in business, and hope you have enough to complete one car.
The gook that it came with is too little to complete my job, I was only able to bleed the clutch cylinder and that was it. Lucky for me, that is what I bought this pump for. "I'm thinking back in my mind... What a waste, they should have included a seal. Will I have enough to complete this job and get this truck out of the desert today?" (Very stressful when you have to spend [...] on gas just to get to the vehicle that you are going to work on and the next auto parts store is 50+ miles away)
They don't mention that if you going to use it for commercial use, you should buy extra tube, jar, or a gallon along with the pump. (As for me? I see that this thing is just a one time use that served its purpose and it will just be a relic sitting on the shelf for the next 10 years or until the clutch cylinder on my truck need replacing, that's if I can find more gook or use some rice pudding or something, and I know I will be reminising... Ahhh, the tool that I used to get my truck out of the desert single handed! LOL)
3) You have to be very careful not to get any brake fluid in the pump, if you do, you need to know how to clean it, or else you are screwed, and most likely you will get some fluid in it, because the container is too small or shallow.Read more ›
a little larger would be nice as well.
Need to use a lot of silicone grease(included)on the bleeder screw threads to get them to seal.
After fixing those two problems,the pump itself works great.
It's not made in USA.(Which helps China and hurts the US)
1) a lot of my time/effort even after using sealing lubricant was spent ensuring that air does not enter through the gaps between the cup and the cup cover. The design of the cup is flawed - shouldn't the cup cover atleast tightly fit the cup?.
2) air leaked through the threads of the bleeder screw, and there isn't any way to prevent it. I don't know if other kits prevent this problem. Fortunately, this problem didn't have a severe impact on the outcome.
3) the glass on the vaccum dial broke even under normal use.
I hope Actron fixes design flaw #1 and #3.
I went back to my simple tube with a check valve in it and a second person pumping the brake pedal - works great. Save your money and don't bother with this kit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought it to use for canning purposes when power is out. Great working tool. Yes I know it was designed for brakes, but if I have to multi task, so can it. Thank you.Published 9 months ago by Diogenes
it came with a resonable amount of attachments and the brass cylinder will last longer.Published 23 months ago by Michael S.
Very powerful pump, and can pull quite a bit of vacuum. Also worked well with my nipple and pussy pump!!!Published on June 16, 2014 by Bryan Jorgensen
squeeze the handle, needle goes up a little, as soon as you release handle for another pump it looses vacuum real quick and is back down to zeroPublished on March 1, 2014 by hick
This is a great product and does exactly what I hoped it would. I have been using it to stabilize turning blanks for my lathe. Read morePublished on November 4, 2013 by Robert Arndt
Good product and I have used several time with good results. You will need extra cup sealer and a larger cup would have been nice.Published on October 25, 2013 by Tbone