|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.4 x 5.7 x 1.15 inches|
|Item model number||CP9660|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP9660|
|OEM Part Number||CP9660|
|Cover Included||Auto part, Automotive Accessories, Replacement and Performance parts|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Auto Parts Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plans start date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal use, including mechanical and electrical failures, for parts purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Not valid on auto parts purchased for commercial use.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
Actron CP9660 PocketScan Plus ABS/OBD II/CAN Scan Tool for 1996 and Newer Vehicles
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Reads and erases engine Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) on ALL 1996 and newer import and domestic vehicles sold in the USA (OBD II & CAN) as well as ‘94 and ‘95 OBD II compliant vehicles
- Reads and displays live real-time engine data (RPM coolant temperature sensor readings etc) Inspection Maintanance (I/M) readiness for emissions pending DTCs and more
- Automatically reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) when connected for fast diagnostics with over 4000 preloaded generic DTC definitions - no need to refer to a manual or website for definitions
- Reset Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and turn off the Check Engine light (CEL)
- Reads and erases Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) codes and definitions for MOST 1996-2013 GM Ford Chrysler Toyota Honda Nissan and Hyundai vehicles
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The CP9660 POCKETSCAN PLUS is small in size making it perfect for easy storage and use but is a powerful Scan Tool It reads and erases engine Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) on ALL 1996 and newer import and domestic vehicles sold in the USA (OBD II & CAN) as well as ‘94 and ‘95 OBD II compliant vehicles Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) and descriptions are just a start of the tasks it can handle PocketScan Plus also provides freeze frame data permanent DTC's VIN info and performs the important task of Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness testing by displaying the I/M readiness monitor status New features that have been added to the tool include live data vehicle sensor switch and relay inputs in real time global OBD II Read / Erase Codes commands with manufacturer specific definitions and ABS codes and definitions for MOST 1996-2013 GM Ford Chrysler Toyota Honda Nissan and Hyundai vehicles With it's large display and ergonomic design it is easy to read and handle in the shop or any garage This is a great tool to have at the counter for service writers to run quick diagnostics on incoming vehicles Every Actron Scan tool and code reader incorporates CAN and patented 'TrueLink' Technology which s the tool will link to and communicate with every OBD II compliant (1996 and newer) vehicle assuring the user of fast and accurate diagnostic output the key ingredient to an effective repair
From the manufacturer
Simply Plug Attached Cable from Tool into Under Dashboard OBD II Port to Start Reading Codes
CP9660 works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles, and select 1994-1995 models, equipped with the industry standard under dashboard connection port shown above.
- Port located under the driver's side dashboard
- Port can be in an open location or behind an access panel
- Port can be mounted horizontally or vertically
CP9660 POCKETSCAN PLUS - Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) and Descriptions are just a start of what this compact scan tool can do
Is your check engine light or ABS light on? Want to diagnose and repair the problem yourself without going to a repair shop?
The PocketScan Plus scan tool enables the user to read OBD II Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) from the on-board computers of ALL 1996 model year and newer cars, vans, suvs, and light trucks. PocketScan Plus isn't a simple code reader, it's a true scan tool that provides freeze frame data, permanent DTCs, VIN info, and more! This versatile tool also performs the important task of Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness testing by displaying the I/M readiness monitor status.
- Live data vehicle sensor, switch and relay inputs in real time
- ABS codes and definitions for most 1996-2013 GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, and Hyundai vehicles
- Global OBD II Read/Erase Codes commands with manufacturer specific definitions
The CP9660 PocketScan Plus is Packed with Features that Allow You to Quickly Retrieve and Erase/Reset Diagnostic Data
Work Less. Live More.
The Actron family of scan tools and code readers is designed to help you quickly and accurately diagnose your vehicle so you can get it fixed and get on with your day.