- Paperback: 188 pages
- Publisher: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (May 21, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3659294713
- ISBN-13: 978-3659294716
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.4 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,294,100 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Actuated Tangible User Interface: An Extensible Method for Tabletop Interaction Paperback – May 21, 2014
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Dr. Haipeng is a HCI researcher and an interaction designer. His research interests include tangible user interface, human-robot interaction, tabletop and surface interaction etc. He received his B.S. and M.S. from Tsinghua University, China in 2005 and 2008 respectively, and his Ph.D from the University of Tokyo, Japan in 2011.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|