- Hardcover: 378 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition (May 9, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070260265
- ISBN-13: 978-0070260269
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,669,141 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Acute Asthma: Assessment & Management 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"This is an excellent, comprehensive book that seeks to remedy the relative paucity of review literature specifically dealing with acute asthma." (Doody's 2001-01-01)
About the Author
Jesse B. Hall, MD Professor of Medicine, and of Anesthesia and Critical Care Chief, Section of Pulmonary & Critical Care Director of Medical Intensive Care Unit Pritzker School of Medicine University of Chicago Dr. Hall is a recognized leader in the discipline and runs one of the top departments in the country. Both Drs. Hall and Schmidt are active presenters at national meetings and known internationally through their software company MedSym.