Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 460 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 538 reviews
VINE VOICEon August 22, 2015
I ordered one of the red and one of the smoke colored Asobu Infuser Water Bottles along with one of the Infuser Water Bottle 27 Ounce - Updated for 2015! - FREE Recipe Booklet with Order* - Made of Eastman TritanTM - Create Your Own Flavored Water, Naturally, with Ingredients YOU Select | The Fun & Healthy Way to Enjoy Your Daily Water.

The Asobu bottles were far superior to the other brand. The infuser basket screws on to the cover with threads (the other brand had a four point system that makes it hard to attach to the cover). The sipper has a plastic criss-cross filter to keep any seeds and pulp that has gotten into the water from coming out into your mouth when you drink it. The handle is well placed. Most colors of the Asobu are cheaper than the other brand (the other brand is about 3 or 4 ounces bigger). The cover folds back all the way so that drinking from it is easy and the lid does not hit your cheeks.

The Asobu came with an insert that has info on how to take care of it (don't use it for hot liquids, don't freeze it, dishwasher safe in top shelf only - I'm recalling these off the top of my head). I've no doubt that if you follow these instructions this is a sturdy bottle that will last quite awhile.

Highly recommend this one over the other brand (which frankly I don't know what the brand name is).
on April 8, 2017
I really like this water bottle! It's not super heavy by itself and the infuser part allows me to put a lot of fruits in there. Because the water bottle has a few more extra pieces than normal, cleaning it needs just a little more work. I only use this to carry cold drinks and had wash it, so I can't speak for how well it holds up with hot and really cold drinks. Some reviews have mentioned the lid hitting your nose but you just have to hold it down a bit when you drink it -- not really an issue, just something to get used to. Overall, I recommend this bottle since it does its job well and has lasted me for quite some time.
on July 28, 2015
I love this bottle. After a long hunt for a diffuser bottle in stores (couldn't find any), I checked Amazon. Found this bottle for a reasonable price, and decided to buy it. So far so good! I've been infusing water like crazy. The top of the bottle can pop back so that it doesn't get in your face (just do it gently so it doesn't break). It's definitely a worthwhile investment. I even motivated my coworkers to get one! I love water and stopped drinking sodas and heavily sweetened fruit juices a while back, so this is a great way to infuse more natural flavor into your water. Great product.
on June 25, 2015
I loved this bottle and it works great. I used it every day, but recently I dropped it and it instantly cracked at the bottom. I was super sad about it. I thought it should be a bit stronger, but I must of hit it just right.
I gave it 3 stars because I didn't have it too long before it broke, but if it didn't break I would have given it 5 stars. It really is a great bottle. For the people who don't like the lid hitting them when they drink, you are supposed to drink this sideways. I never had any issues.
on June 12, 2016
All the asobu water bottles I ordered on Amazon are exactly the same as the original two I purchased from another vendor...EXCEPT for one important feature. There is no small 'air hole' in the inside lid to allow for drinking as in the original two. The small 'plug' is on the top of the lid to secure leakage when closed or tipped, but it serves no purpose as there is no hole for it to block. Therefore when drinking from the bottle you have to actually suck the water out in order to get more than a drop or two. This often makes for a loud, embarrassing noise. The colors are very nice but the product is not the same. As all but two of these were gifts and I raved about how great they were going to be, I am very disappointed. I will revert to original vendor for future orders.
on December 29, 2015
I like this alot. Very nice to have. The only thing is that the lid has a lil plastic piece to close it and open it. It can be a lil hard to close n open, and after only a day 1/2 mine broke. Also it you put ice in it you will have a hard time closing the whole thing due to the tube. It cause the ice to catch on the sides and the top dont close right.
on September 6, 2015
Handy bottle for infusing your water with fruit or for just on the go water. Useful handle, secure lid that doesn't leak, and cute design. I like to scoop watermelon into balls, freeze in a container, and then pop them into the fruit chamber. Only downside is that the fruit/infusion chamber's slits are big enough for small particles to get through, so I wouldn't recommend using small mint leaves or the like. But great bottle overall, especially for the price.
on February 24, 2015
I bought this to replace one that I dropped several times and the top finally cracked and then broke after several falls. My original was in the black/smoke color. I decided to get the lime green. It is more of a pea green. A little disappointed in that but non the less I love the product. I love infused water but hated the fruit in the water and not being contained,with this I don't have to worry about it! By the way my favorite infused water is Apple!!!
on January 24, 2014
I am a huge fan of flavored water. If you have a hard time drinking water but know it is good for you, I suggest going for flavored water and this water bottle helps! You can add any flavoring you would like and it's portable!! The only downside I have with it is the size, I constantly have to keep refilling it and there isn't enough room for ice so my water either has to come from the fridge or it is warm. Other than that, this is one of my favorite water bottles.
on August 6, 2014
Great product and great idea. Good size, says it holds up to 20 oz which is great. Love the color I purchased it in. I am unsure of what the plastic rubber piece is on the top though. Only thing is it is a little difficult to drink the water with the type of dispenser head they have on it. This water bottle has helped me reduce the amount of plastic water bottles I would go through since I would have to through them out since the fruit I would put inside them would get old and gross. Good product and yes I would recommend this to a friend.