Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on December 31, 2013
I ordered the first one almost a year ago. I love it, I can use it either winter for hot or summer for cold. The bottle is not too wide for my little hand. It stay hot when I put a hot tea in to see my daughter playing soccer!!!

Then I decided to order another one for my husband, received broken which delivered by FedEx. (Everything that come via FedEx always have a problem) I submit the replacement through Amazon, came in the next 2 days via UPS. Nothing broken but missing the strainer. So I have to submit it again...
on March 27, 2013
Bought this for tea but got very disaapointed. The size of the strainer seems too small and just a gentle push will make it goes to the bottom of the glass, the strainer simply does not stay where it is supposed to stay. The lid looks cheap, the rubber cover is very easy to scratch off. The lid is also not leak proof, which is a problem for me because I want to take it with me in my backpack and it got all wet.
on January 17, 2013
I LOVE this bottle, however my only complaint is that it does not leak from where the cover seals to the bottle, it actually leaks from where the clear glass connects to the top.
Overall, great purchase for the price.
on February 13, 2013
Solidly made. This is not some delicate glass like the leading brands (which have all failed on me, sometimes in the first week of ownership), so was very happy that this one survived a trip to Nicaragua and back.
on April 25, 2013
I like the design but the seal on the top was gone by the end of the day and it now leaks
on February 26, 2013
I like it. It keeps things warm pretty well (I don't think it is actually vacuum but it is double walled). The bumpers are nice, I am sure I would have broken it by now if not for these. The cap does leak a little if you invert it, but not that much. The mesh infuser lets smaller particles sneak through, but I am not that fussy. Convenient, stylish, perfect serving size.
on July 9, 2016
Not sure about the negative reviews. This is great for cold brew tea! Put the tea in, put the basket (filter) back in the top, add water and let it brew! I've gotten so many compliments on this! You drink your tea with the tea leaves still in the bottle. The filter at the top keeps them in.
**The people having problems with seals "breaking" are most likely adding HOT water to this and putting the lid back on. This is double-walled-GLASS. Heat makes glass (and the air between the walls) expand. If you add hot water and put the lid on then there is nowhere for anything to expand and something is going to crack or break.
on January 30, 2016
I used this twice. It worked great! And then it broke when I put the lid back on. Unless I am the Hulk, which I am not, this shouldn't ever happen. When turning the lid the inner glass separated from the outer glass along a fracture near the top. I could pull out the inner glass, which was still attached to the lid. There were a couple large shards of glass jutting out from the side of both the inner and outer casing. Overall really poor quality. Unsafe. Unusable. Which is all pretty sad because it worked well for the two days I had it before it fell apart.
review image review image review image review image
on January 11, 2016
Great bottle, it makes loose tea extremely well. I am a college student and this bottle makes my mornings extremely easy. All I have to do is put the tea in then the water and run out the door. From my experiences with the bottle so far as long as you don't turn it upside down It won't leak. It keeps liquids hot for 30 minutes and warm for about a hours time.
on December 18, 2015
Very well designed and fashion glass, but difficult to wash since the open top is too narrow and the bottom is too deep for sponge to reach. After washed 2nd time with stick, the inner glass was broken. So, suggest with extremely cautious when clean the tumbler. Also, it leaks. Need to make sure it is straight up all the time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.