AdTech 0453 2-Temp Dual Temperature Hot Glue Gun Full Size, White
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$11.98 (57%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MULTI-TEMP HOT GLUE GUN: The AdTech Dual Temp Hot Glue Gun has a switch that allows you to easily change between high and low temperature glue applications with one gun. Low temperature bonds delicate materials like paper and fabric, while high temperature can be used to bond porous and heavier materials like glass and metal. UL Certified to ensure safety. Comes with 5ft cord.
- STRONG BONDING: AdTech Dual-Temp, Full size glue gun allows for strong, fast bonds to virtually all materials including paper, metal, plastic, wood, fabric, ceramic, florals, glass, foam, lace, ribbon, synthetic fabric, and more!
- PERFECT FOR CRAFTING & DIY: AdTech 2 Temp Full Size Hot Glue Gun is perfect to use at home, office, and school. Ideal for scrapbooking, crafting, DIY, and school projects.
- WORKS BEST WITH ADTECH’S GLUE GUN STICKS: Works best with AdTech Full Size, Multi Temp Glue Sticks 0. 44” diameter and any length. No harsh chemicals and acid-free.
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGN: The AdTech Full Size Dual Temp Hot Glue Gun features a durable shell made of high-quality, strong plastic and is designed and manufactured with the highest levels of quality and covered by a Money Back .
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
2 Temp Glue Gun
- Protect delicate materials - use the low-temp option to preserve fabrics, papers, and Styrofoam
- Lay longer lines - switch to the high-temp option for the strongest bond, and keep that glue coming steady!
- Have confidence your bond will last - Pair any of our glue guns with Adtech hot melt glue sticks for clear lines and a long-lasting bond
- Just grab and go - prop up your glue gun (and limit pesky glue drips! ) with the included stand, and then just grab and go!
- Pair with full-size (0. 44” diameter) Adtech glue sticks, such as Adtech HiTemp or MultiTemp sticks
- 40-Watt gun with energy-conscious design (reduces energy demand once it reaches temperature! )
- 5-Foot cord (This is not a cordless glue gun. )
Hot Melt 2 Temp Glue Gun. Needle nozzle for precision gluing. Use any Full size glue stick. High temp for wood metal and glass. Low temp for foam lace and fabric. 40 watts. CAUTION: Melted glue will burn skin. Keep away from children.
PROTECT DELICATE MATERIALS - Use the low-temp option to preserve fabrics, papers, and styrofoam
LAY LONGER LINES - Switch to the high-temp option for larger projects, and keep that glue coming steady!
HAVE CONFIDENCE YOUR BOND WILL LAST - Pair any of our glue guns with AdTech hot melt glue sticks for clear lines and a long-lasting bond
JUST GRAB AND GO - Prop up your glue gun (and limit pesky glue drips!) with the included stand, and then just grab and go!
Pair with full-size (0.44” diameter) AdTech glue sticks, such as AdTech HiTemp or MultiTemp sticks
40-watt gun with energy-conscious design (reduces energy demand once it reaches temperature!)
Best for detail work, conference/group crafting and DIY projects
From the Manufacturer
Hot Melt 2 Temp Glue Gun. Needle nozzle for precision gluing. Use any Full size glue stick. High temp for wood metal and glass. Low temp for foam lace and fabric.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A lot of pressure is required to separate the stand's legs far enough to fit into the holes on either side of the gun, but it can be done.
Because I'll be using this gun on foam model airplanes, I set the temperature to low. The multi-temperature glue sticks I'm using are four inches long. I placed one all the way into the gun, plugged the gun in, and waited 10 minutes, as instructed (for low temp). When I pressed the trigger, nothing happened. Then, I remembered a video where the user inserted a second glue stick behind the first one. So, I did that. Then the glue gun worked. The reason seems to be that because the first stick was all the way in, there was nothing for the trigger mechanism to grab onto to provide pressure. The second glue stick allowed the trigger to work the way it should. As expected, when applied the glue cooled quickly and provided a solid bond between two pieces of foam.
I especially like the very narrow bead that the gun makes; with foam model planes, weight is critical, and the less glue used the better.
So far, so good. If I run into any problems or learn anything new, I'll update this review.
There are just so many pros to this little bad boy I'll try and not miss any!
1. I just can't get over the cordless feature! yes of course it has to be plugged in to heat up, but once its finished the possibilities are endless! I can no get in those hard to reach spaces without having to wrap the cord all around or fight with it to keep it out of the way! Not to mention how much easier it makes getting big projects done! I no longer have to set down the hot glue gun and rearrange whichever project i'm working on just make sure the gun will reach where I need it to!
2.This puppy heats up with the quickness! I'm never left waiting too long for this gun to heat up, which means more projects actually see their finishing day! hooray for that! haha
3. the two temp option is also another big game changer for apparent reasons. I can now finally hot glue just about anything my little heart desires without having to worry about it melting!
4. I truly enjoy the size of this gun. Its not so big that when I have to insert a new glue stick that I find myself struggling to keep it together or have a hard time storing or traveling with it. And its not too small to the point of not being able to handle the size of glue stick I want or fall into the abyss of my craft closet and never be found again!
all in all this bad boy does just what I want it to and more!
And I bought this one SPEFICIALLY because it’s listed as having a detachable cord. Total BS. The cord is only 5ft long, so I’m tethered to my kitchen counter to craft or have to drag out an extension cord - which was the problem I had that this was purchased to replace! Might as well go back to my crappy little mini gun. It works better than this thing, too.
Going to try to return, not sure if it’s too late. I sure as hell hope not.
Top international reviews
I have to return and wait for a refund before i can purchase the item i actually need.