Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout - 66 channel w/10 Hz updates [ADA746]
- Low Return Rate: 47% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "arduino gps"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- -165 dBm sensitivity, 10 Hz updates, 66 channels
- 5V friendly design and only 20mA current draw
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
MakerFocus GPS Module 51 Microcontroller Ublox GPS Compatible NEO-6M STM32 Arduino Navigation Satellite Positioning GT-U7
DIYmall Ublox NEO-6M GPS Module with EEPROM for MWC/AeroQuad with Antenna for Arduino Flight Control Aircraft
Gowoops GPS Module U-blox NEO-6M with TTL Ceramic Passive Antenna for Arduino Raspberry Pi 2 3 B+ MCU
Waterproof GPS Active Antenna 28dB Gain
GPS Module NEO-6M U-BLOX Ublox w/ Antenna Receiver 3V-5V 9600 Baud Rate for Arduino Quadcopter Drone Speedometer DIYmall
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||—||GT-U7||—||GPS Module with 25x25mm Ceramic Passive Antenna||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||1.38 x 1 x 0.26 in||1.06 x 1.09 x 0.39 in||0.39 x 1.57 x 1.18 in||2.3 x 3.5 x 0.6 in||0.8 x 4.4 x 2.75 in||0.39 x 5.91 x 4.33 in|
Note: This part was updated from Adafruit #99 (discontinued) to Adafruit #746 Adafruit believes this is the Ultimate GPS module, so they named it that. It's got everything you want and more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seller was very cool by e-mailing that it wouldn't arrive on time (Xmas week order) and gave me the opportunity to cancel the order if the delivery delay was a problem.
Some tips if you are going to use this on an Arduino:
- Baud rate is 9600
- You really only need to hook up the Tx pin to the Arduino, RPi or PC. (I don't know what commands you can send to it anyway)
- Use the "TinyGps" library in your project [...] to parse the NMEA strings from this GPS.
- No extra serial port? No problem! Use the "SoftwareSerial" library that is part of the Arduino IDE ... with that you can assign any of the Arduino pins to be an Rx/Tx pair.
- I soldered header pins to the bottom of the board so that the GPS antenna can be free and clear of any wires.
5 stars because it does the job!