Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.07 shipping
Adagio Teas Jumbo Cup and Infuser
|Price:||$32.89 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra-large 12-ounce clear glass tea cup with stay-cool handle and accompanying saucer
- Matching glass lid; removable stainless steel infuser with ample room for tea leaves to unfurl
- Made from durable, tempered borosilicate glass
- All Adagio teapots, cups, and accessories are designed to work harmoniously together
- Dishwasher and microwave safe; made in China
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My favorite part is that the glass lid doubles as a holder for the infuser when you're done steeping. Just flip the lid over and drop the infuser in, and avoid making a mess on the coffee table.
Only legitimate complaint here is that the saucer isn't perfectly flat at the base. I use a glass desktop and enjoy listening to music and playing music and the fault with the saucer is that it causes a vibration at certain pitches. The first day I had this I was playing violin and thought my violin was buzzing which gave me quit a scare.. It's quite annoying although it is easily solved but for a 20 dollar piece I expect better.
Very large serving capacity, I'd say I prefer to use it at around 8oz. I find that if I fill it near capacity by the time I have 4oz of tea left or so, it loses temperature rather quickly and becomes cold. In comparison to my last ceramic cup it certainly does not retain heat as much but that is to be expected given it is pretty thin glass.
Maybe I got a faulty product? BEWARE!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's big, light, exactly what a tea drinker would like. Clear is nice to see the tea color. Strainer is nice tooPublished on January 24, 2014 by Jim Hopkins
Just a little too big. I should have ordered the infuser that fits over a cup and releases the tea into the cup.Published on March 9, 2013 by bertiw