Other Sellers on Amazon
Adam & Eve Water Based Lube 16 oz. | Personal Lubricant for Men, Women and Couples
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Adam & Eve|
About this item
- PREMIUM LUBRICANT - This Adam & Eve lube comes in a water-soluble formula you’ll love. The thick and rich gel helps eliminate dryness, ensuring long lasting effectiveness.
- VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE - Our lube comes in a convenient squeeze bottle that makes it easy to apply to yourself or for someone else to apply for you. Add extra lubricant to wherever you want it. Need more moisture? Apply more Adam & Eve lube. You can refresh your lube at any time by applying a few drops of water.
- SAFE & TESTED - This lube has been tested to meet safety standards, so you can proceed to use with confidence.
- NON-STAINING, EASY CLEAN UP - It is water-based so it does not stain and can be washed off easily. Wash it off using only mild soap and water.
- FROM A TRUSTED, RELIABLE BRAND IN THE USA - Founded in March 1971, Adam & Eve is a long-standing, trusted brand and one of the largest providers of high-quality lubricant in the USA. With 10 million satisfied customers, we are committed to providing a great selection of products at competitive prices and superior customer service.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Super Slippery, Premium Water Based Lube from Adam & Eve
- Thick and rich gel formula helps eliminate dryness
- Safe to use
- Water based lube does not stain and is easy to clean up
This super-slippery Adam and Eve lubricant provides slick strokes in a water-soluble formula you’ll love! Use with confidence and ease as it comes in a handy no-spill 16 oz. squeeze bottle that allows easy, one-hand application. Need more moisture? Apply more Adam & Eve lube. Or refresh your lube at any time by applying a few drops of water. Since Adam & Eve Lube is water-based, it’s non-staining and so easy to clean. Just wash with mild soap and water.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 1.5 x 4.75 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : AELQ5577
- Date First Available : November 8, 2012
- Manufacturer : Adam & Eve
- ASIN : B00A3M0N5M
- Best Sellers Rank: #184 in Sexual Lubricants
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Adam & Eve Personal Water Based Lubricant, 16 Ounce
Must be 18 yr. old & over to purchase. Sexual items are not returnable.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're looking for a lube to use with your onahole (Japanese fleshlight), don't buy this. It still does the job but in my opinion, this lube is still too watery and not thick enough so it may cause your little guy to feel some irritation afterwards.
The product is GREAT!! I love that its not slimy or difficult to wash off. When you rinse your hands and other parts of it, it rinses clean. Its not sticky nor is it too thick. This is a great water-based lube and I will most definitely buy again. I put it to extensive use this past weekend with my partner and we loved it, it allows for marathons when the kids are away for the night. Love Love Love this! Thanks again to the seller, I'll be back.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.