Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17
Customer Discussions > For Your Entertainment forum

Adam on Oprah!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 226-250 of 255 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2010, 7:34:41 PM PST
Thanks M.Golden ,Soundscan,HDD,thursday,tuesday...way beyond me. I'll just leave all of this up to you guys...tell me when to cheer! !! Bobbie

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2010, 7:58:29 PM PST
mr freeze says:
ok thomas .........aaaand go!what a puppet.

Posted on Jan 25, 2010, 8:03:51 PM PST
Gini says:
Bobbie - I don't understand a lot of it so don't feel bad. This is how we learn. gini

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2010, 5:22:47 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 26, 2010, 5:30:20 AM PST]

Posted on Jun 11, 2010, 10:53:28 AM PDT
Fantastic says:
Hi everyone. Just follow the trail here to hear the news. I was watching Oprah yesterday because they had Amanda Knox's parents on the show to discuss the case (US college student who got 26 years in Italian prison for murder but may not be guilty). Anyway, the show was a repeat and listed as a Best of Oprah Show. I guess that Oprah is on vacation.

At the end of the show they flashed pictures on the screen while we heard Oprah telling us about the shows coming up in June (all repeats?). She said that Ryan Seacrest would be there, and Kirstie Allie, and Adam Lambert (they showed his photo too). No mention was made of Susan Boyle. I'm going to assume it's a Best of Oprah repeat, but I don't know which day it's going to be on and there is no mention of it on AO. Even if it's a repeat, I think it should do something to help album sales. I was glad that Oprah mentioned it, and I need to find out the exact date in June and post it on AO.

Posted on Jun 11, 2010, 10:57:23 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 11, 2010, 10:58:10 AM PDT
carolb57 says:
Polly, okay I caught up to you. I saw a tease this morning on my ABC station that Ryan Seacrest is going to be on Oprah TODAY -- 4:00 p.m. my time. Could that be the repeat of the one where Oprah was talking to Adam who was in L.A.? Going to do a quick errand; back soon!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2010, 11:01:55 AM PDT
Fantastic says:
Carol B.,
That's a thought, but Oprah showed part of her show with Ryan, and he was talking about Simon, Ellen and himself as a chubby kid. Then she said Adam Lambert and the photo looked like Adam on her stage, and then she said Kirstie Allie. I think they are going to repeat the Adam and Susan Boyle show, but I don't know when in June.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2010, 11:26:37 AM PDT
ForeverCliff says:
Wasn't Adam's first show with Oprah (Skype) that had Randy Jackson as the guest, along with a clothes designer Christian Siriani (or something like that - he won project runway)? Sure would love a repeat of the Adam/SuBo show

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2010, 11:38:03 AM PDT
leeskerette says:
Hi, Polly! For anyone who has a DVR with this capability ... I have "Adam Lambert" as a "person" search (rather than a show title search), to tape whatever show he's on ... Even if I don't know about an appearance of his on some show or other, my DVR automatically records it, if Adam's name is in the "description" of the show ... It's very cool, and I'm often surprised with a listing of "2 new" (for example) of recordings of Adam on various shows.

I'm pretty sure all the summer shows are repeats -- Oprah takes a nice, long (well-deserved!) vacation in the summer months.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2010, 11:38:22 AM PDT
Fantastic says:
Jan,
That was Adam's first show, but the photo that they showed seemed to show Adam standing on Oprah's stage. I hope that is the one they show. Christian Siriano won a fashion designing reality show, and he has become a really successful designer. He's also openly gay.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2010, 11:39:38 AM PDT
Fantastic says:
Hey, leeskerette, I haven't seen your posts for awhile. Glad to see you back. I missed you. :-)

Posted on Jun 11, 2010, 11:50:49 AM PDT
carolb57 says:
Polly, I looked at oprah.com for today and it just shows Ryan and Jamie Oliver about food. Maybe they talk about Adam in the Idol segment with Ryan?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2010, 11:56:25 AM PDT
Fantastic says:
Carol B.,
They were discussing shows that would be coming up in June. They mentioned Adam and also Kirstie Allie would be coming up this month. Is there any way to see Oprah's schedule for the entire month?

Posted on Jun 11, 2010, 12:12:57 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 11, 2010, 12:13:08 PM PDT
Exile says:
OMG, I saw it!! Minihoonie!!! RUN!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2010, 1:07:41 PM PDT
ForeverCliff says:
Is Chris crying about neggies again? I just gave a few people yes votes to counter his no's. He's so funny.

Posted on Jun 11, 2010, 1:41:44 PM PDT
carolb57 says:
They just did a promo on today's Oprah show that next Tuesday (June 15) will be your favorite reality show stars and they showed Adam first.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2010, 4:02:06 PM PDT
leeskerette says:
Hi, Polly! I was away for a week -- Posted about my "absence" on the "Good Things about Adam" thread ...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2010, 7:50:18 PM PDT
Fantastic says:
Thanks, Carol. I'm going to post that on AO.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2010, 10:00:33 PM PDT
Exile says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-o6tqTMLdY

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2010, 10:32:05 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 11, 2010, 10:33:16 PM PDT
ForeverCliff says:
Yes Chris, why are you posting your theme song? We know you are crazy already. Quit insulting yourself. Guns N Roses performed You're Crazy just for you. Thanks for sharing your theme song with us.

I have another theme song for you. Beatles "I'm a Loser". It's so perfect for your theme. Too bad you can't add your theme song to your profile. We all know you are a loser.

Oh, and Chris, thanks for giving me more info for my project. :-]

Posted on Jun 11, 2010, 11:07:03 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 11, 2010, 11:09:25 PM PDT
Chris, just in case I don't think you are a loser.

Posted on Jun 11, 2010, 11:09:10 PM PDT
Exile says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjDqx_GTQmg

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2010, 11:09:48 PM PDT
Exile says:
:)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2010, 11:59:56 PM PDT
ForeverCliff says:
Chris, You love to post your own themes. Cry Baby Cry. So appropriate for you. Oh and by the way, thanks for all the posts. I've gotten enough to complete my project now. I'll add these in. Hopefully it won't take me more than a few weeks to get this organized and sent off. Appreciate you continuing to show your true colors. I think it'll make for an interesting read and maybe even go a bit farther than that. lol Oh, I'd love to see the look on your face when all this hits the fan. And I do believe it will. Thanks again. I've like these finishing touches on it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2010, 11:27:18 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 12, 2010, 11:28:41 AM PDT
Exile says:
I LOVE this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf-ArgakvZI&feature=related
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  34
Total posts:  255
Initial post:  Jan 4, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 12, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
For Your Entertainment
For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert (Audio CD - 2009)
4.5 out of 5 stars (913)