- File Size: 504 KB
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Paper Gold Publishing Ltd.; 1 edition (May 1, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 1, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XNPRC7Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #362,229 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Adamanta: Season 1, Episode 1 Kindle Edition
|Length: 64 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The novel starts off a little slowly but then the aliens arrive and the action takes off. If you like strange new worlds, brilliant scientists and young tech geniuses fighting to save us then you’ll like this book.
I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > First Contact
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > First Contact
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering