Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Adams Yard Pest Control Spray, 16-Ounce
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on June 29, 2007
This yard spray really does the job especially if you have more of a tick problem than a flea problem. Here in Hawaii, there are a lot of ticks. I usually use Frontline Plus, which worked wonders for my two GSDs who also go to obedience school. Anyhow, one month I forgot, and suddenly there is a tick epidemic in my yard and on my dogs.

So, I ordered some of this spray that I had used a long time ago in the past. The packaging was the same. But there was one problem this time. When you get the box, it comes with a child-safe cap that has a foil seal inside. The spray attachment and inner tube/cap are separate. This tube and inner cap is supposed to fit nicely inside the neck of the bottle so that you can easily screw on the sprayer attachment. So, following the instructions, I took off the foil seal and attempted to put in the tube with the plastic cap. The tube fell out of the inner cap part, and into the bottle. Since this was a new bottle, the concentrate was full, and impossible to get the tube part out without spilling the liquid! I ended up using a thin stick I found in the yard to help fish it out. So, I put the tube back into the inner cap, and then a second problem!

This time, the cap part didn't fit in the neck of the bottle! So, I tried forcing it, and suddenly the bottle "gave" out a little and the concentrated formula overflowed on the outside of the bottle. At this point I was getting pretty grumpy and thinking what the heck, this didn't happen the last time I used this brand! Since I orderd two boxes, I opened up the second box and there was the same problem. So I ended up having to use my brass hose nozzle and scraped it around the bottle opening to "stretch" it out a little. I finally got the cap to fit properly and then attached the sprayer. I then turned on the hose with the sprayer on "off" as per the instructions. Suddenly, the sprayer broke apart and I was blasted with water. Thankfully it was only the end part attached to the hose that somehow snapped off. I was able to snap it back on and turning down the water, proceeded to use it on my lawn.

Overall this is a good product and it works. I guess maybe the bottle and sprayer were made in China since the quality was really poor compared to the last time I used it.
on June 28, 2014
I had to add this to a sprayer because I don't have an outside faucet but it seems to be working. I will be usind it every few days for a while I am sure, since having to do it by hand. I have always used Adams products so it was natural that I give this a try. And with this I have no worries about letting the boys out in their yard after an hour of sunshine.
on February 4, 2007
This product worked great.

I had to do more than one application but we haven't had ticks again in over a year since using this spray on the yard.
on July 24, 2012
SPRAYED THE BACK YARD WHERE MY DOG STAYS DURING THE DAY AND FOR ABOUT A WEEK OR 2 HAD NO ISSUES WITH FLEES. BUT THERE BACK AGAIN. IT WORKED FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS BUT IT MAY HAVE BEEN DUE TO ALL THE RAIN WE HAVE HAD THIS SUMMER IN GA.
on December 11, 2015
Arrived as stated easy instructions and application . Will buy again when needed
on October 18, 2015
So far, so good... Haven't seen any fleas or ticks in the yard or on the dogs.
on August 20, 2016
this stuff is truley amazing! i have been using it for many years!!!
on January 22, 2013
I bought this because it was recommended to me . Our dog died and the area where he died became infested with fleas a couple weeks later. I don't know if one has anything to do with the other. But anyway,I bought 2 bottles of this and sprayed the yard focusing on the problem area. I did this 2 days in a row because the first day saw no changes. The fleas in that area are so bad that if you put anything down there you can hear the fleas start jumping. Yesterday was the second day . This morning when I went to check,they were just as bad. No difference whatsoever. By the way,I bought at Walmart for $19.95 a bottle.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse