Adams Golf Idea Pro a12 Hybrid
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A hot face constructed of maraging steel produces higher ball speeds and a penetrating ball flight.
- The sole has been optimized with a steel skid plate and a flush-mounted weight screw that reduces the amount of turf interaction for better playability.
- Sleek, tour-proven shaping meets the demands of better players who want a compact head for better shot-shaping capabilities and a dark finish to help reduce glare.
- Aldila RIP VS Proto Hybrid Shaft
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Using an Adams Hybrid is like legalised cheating. Great ball flight and distance. The easiest "long" club I have ever had the pleasure of swinging. Read morePublished on August 25, 2014 by Blackdog
If your thinking about buying, think no loner and add to cart! Best hybrids ever made! Solid head great weight! Can't say enough about these. Love me some Adams Golf!!Published on July 10, 2014 by John Carter
I play the Tour 23 degree (4h) with Aldila "By You" Proto 80S shaft for shot shaping low to mid ball flight and soft ball landing protected green. Read morePublished on May 26, 2014 by Hatchman