Adams Tight Lies 2013 Fairway Wood
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Featuring cut through velocity slot technology creates a hotter face and twice
- Low profile upside down design produces a larger impact area below the ball for better contact and easier to launch the ball out of multitude of lies
- Tri-level sole design reduces the amount of turf interaction to increase performance from the fairway, rough or tight lies
- The playability from every type of lie and the ease at which golfers can get the ball in air makes this a perfect club to hit those long par 4's, 5's
- For the first time in a long time, golfers will love hitting a fairway wood again
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The new Tight Lies will revolutionize the game just as the original did. The playability from every type of lie, and the ease at which golfers can get the ball in the air makes Tight Lies the perfect club to hit those long par-4's and par-5's. For the first time in a long time, golfers will love hitting a fairway wood again.
Top customer reviews
This club had really high reviews and a great price, so I decided to buy one off of Amazon without trying it. The first thing I noticed was that it had a really sleek look. The grip was very similar to a Golf Pride Multicompound grip, and the shaft is fantastic, although I found it to be a little long. My first outing at the range I struggled slightly, but once I made some adjustments I was sailing the ball long and straight. The clubface is not very deep, which was at first somewhat problematic but has turned into a true blessing.
The speed pockets may be a little gimmicky, but I feel as though my swingspeed is right where it should be, around 100 mph, and as a result I can often get 230+ yards off of the tee, and a similar distance off of a fairway after roll. As I implied earlier, this is one of my most underrated clubs, and I’m sure that it’s one which could benefit most players. I’d definitely buy it again!
Most recent customer reviews
Measured my 16 degree club, and it was off by 1.5 degrees. It matters.Read more