|Manufacturer||LSC Communications US, LLC|
|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.3 x 5.6 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||ABFAFR12|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ABFAFR12|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Adams ABFAFR12 Vehicle Mileage and Expense Journal, 5-1/4" x 8-1/2", Fits the Glove Box, Spiral Bound, 588 Mileage Entries, 6 Receipt Pockets,White
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KEEP PERFECT RECORDS: Adams Vehicle Mileage and Expense Journals help you log business use of your car or truck with year start and year end odometer readings and flawless daily records
- GET THE BEST DEDUCTION: 588 entries capture the date, odometer readings, total miles and business purpose—everything you need to document business use for the IRS
- SUMMARIES MAKE TAX TIME EASY: Annual summary pages hold monthly mile totals to calculate percentage of business use; monthly maintenance totals help you deduct unreimbursed vehicle expenses
- INCLUDES 6 RECEIPT POCKETS: Don’t forget to save receipts; you get 2 double-sided pockets for oil changes and other service; 2 pockets for repairs, and 2 pockets for parking and tolls
- KEEP IT IN THE CAR: This portable 5-1/4 x 8-1/4 booklet was meant to travel with you; keep one in each glove compartment for a complete record of business use
Buy it with
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
Adams Vehicle Mileage and Expense Journal (AFR12)
Adams Vehicle Mileage and Expense Journal holds 588 mileage entries to record the year’s travel expenses. Includes fields to track maintenance, repairs, parking and tolls. Six storage pockets hold your receipts. Annual expense summary pages in back make tax season a breeze. This spiral-bound book is a perfect fit for the glove box.
- Log the business use of your car or truck with year start and year end odometer readings and flawless daily records
- Provides IRS-required documentation for one of your largest deductible business expenses
- An annual summary page provides slots for monthly totals and the equation to calculate business-use percentage
- Includes 6 pages to log maintenance and repairs, 4 pages to log parking and tolls, and 6 pockets for service, repair and parking receipts
- Portable 5-1/4" x 8-1/2" spiral-bound book fits most glove compartments
Adams Vehicle Mileage and Expense Journals help you keep detailed daily records on the use of your car for business. You get 588 entries to capture the date, odometer start and finish, total business miles and business purpose for each trip. An annual summary page holds monthly totals to calculate business use percentage. Get 6 pages to record maintenance and repairs, a page for annual totals, and 4 pages for parking and tolls. Includes 6 handy pockets for receipts. Small & portable enough to fit the glove box with a heavy cardstock cover that can survive life in your car. An indispensable help for tax season!
Vehicle Mileage and Expense Journal. 5-1/4" x 8-1/2" inches.
Maximize your deduction: Don't leave one of your largest deductible business expenses to an imperfect memory. Adams Vehicle Mileage and Expense Journals makes it easy to document your standard mileage deduction for the IRS.
588 Mileage Logs: You get 49 pages of entries. Record odometer starts and stops, trip mileage, dates, and place for each business use. More than enough entries for a typical year.
Quick-calculate business use: An annual summary page in back provides slots for monthly totals. Gives you the equation to calculate how much your car was used for business—a.k.a. your business-use percentage—for tax time.
Extras in back: Get 6 pages to log maintenance and repairs and 4 to track parking and tolls. Includes 2 pockets each for service, repair, and parking & toll receipts. More deductible expenses!
Fits the glove compartment: Keep it with you always. Your meticulous records will make tax time a breeze.
Ideal for small businesses: Keep one in every car so no expense goes untracked.
Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mileage book covers your miles and has a section to input totals per page. Other useful section is where you can store and add gas receipts, maintenance records and renewals. If you are like me who travels around town as part of their job, this comes in handy for proof that the car is used for business.
The book is also useful to those who also are curious to see how much miles they cover weekly or monthly. I am sure they will be suprised.
Now the only real CON I see is the book does not have a carbon copy section like other mileage books have. To be honest, Not sure if that is a deal breaker, but I figure it needed mentioning.