|Item model number||AD-10|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 24 x 9.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||16 x 24 x 9.5 inches|
AdapDesk Portabe Foldable Adjustable Desk Laptop Bed Tray Notebook Stand Reading and Breakfast Tray Computer Table
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STURDY STABLE AND LIGHT- Holds Your Device Firmly and Steadily - Made with High Strength Calibrated Laminated Wood for Durability. Weighs Just 5 lbs. (without accessories). Has Reliable Hardware. INCLUDES ACCESORIES - Differently Sized Interchangeable Bumpers, a Cup Holder and a Mouse Pad Holder
- ADJUSTABLE AND PORTABLE -. Locks in Place at Various Angles to Fit Any Body Position Even Laid Back on Your Bed; Just Hold the Button on the Leg, Change the Position, and Release the Button to Lock it in Place. Easily and Quickly Collapsible for Stowing and Carrying. Workstation that goes where you go
- MANY USES - Multifunctional, Desk in Bed, Couch, Floor, or on a Table as a Stand Up Desk, TV Dinner Tray, Sound Equipment, Projector, Book Tray, Writing Desk, and Tablet Holder.
- ERGONOMIC - Allows User to Adjust Themselves Freely During Any Moment. NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - Ready to Use Right Out of the Box. DIMENSIONS: 23.5" x 13.50" x 10.0".
- DESIGNED FOR - Portable Devices Such as All Sizes of Laptop and Tablets. Can Hold Books, Notepads, Binders, etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The modern day's activities such as studying, working, entertainment, and communication no longer require having a large traditional desk because all the information and interfaces are available on your digital device(s). Furthermore it is common for several to have need of a comfortable work platform at the same time in limited space like at home or dorm rooms, class rooms, meeting rooms, etc. We have a product designed to be used with laptops, books, tablets in very comfortable positions including a bed. It is designed to be ergonomic to the point where you can operate a laptop whilst lying down in bed with a single pillow under your head, without impeding the user from raising their knees, adjusting their position, or stretching. Essentially it allows a user to convert spaces such as a coffee table, the floor, a corner, a couch, etc into a work space or entertainment area.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before I order, I personally had some issues. I was worrying that bumper might not be deep enough to hold my laptop, because my laptop is very huge, heavy, thick, gaming laptop called "MSI GT72 Dominator 2QD", that weight is 3.8kg... And the main body part is very very thick, almost twice thicker than other normal laptops (and probably 3-4 times thicker than ultra slim laptops)... So I wasn't sure how well this product is gonna do to hold my laptop. I sent the email to this company Intrepineer LLC and they responded very well, explaining that they can send a thicker customized bumper with no cost, if I purchase and give order number to them. And also they said 3.8kg heaviness is not gonna be problem at all, because it's about 8 lbs and they explained that product holds up to 25 lbs. They wanted me to measure the exact thickness of my laptop on flat surface, so I measured it (3cm~4cm) and sent the email back, and they responded very nice and quick. After I received this desk in 2 business days, I received the custom bumper separately, 2 days later (4 business days). Customized bumper is currently working great with my laptop, so I am perfectly satisfied with my purchase overall. I know it's bit pricey but I like it overall.
Two minor concerns: 1) I would love to have the metal slide stopper at the front of the desk be a bit deeper...just for security. 2) I would also like to have the notches for the bungy-type cord to be a bit deeper because mine sometimes pop out.AdapDesk Portabe Foldable Adjustable Desk Laptop Bed Tray Notebook Stand Reading and Breakfast Tray Computer Table
Couldn't find this, I'm now ordering one for my brother as well (it's called the ErgoArc or Ergo Arc).
Make sure you install the bumper on top of the desk, I tried on the bottom a few times and luckily had the right tools to fix it, but not everyone can.
They need a more adjustable version. The arc legs are a great concept, and I love that it's sturdy, but it's too difficult to adjust the angle with the wooden notches. I'm 6'1" tall and have to use the largest notch so that my hands are at an appropriate distance, and my elbows cant rest on the bed. It's also not very portable. They need to enhance the design and take notes from tripods / easels, but it's definitely a nice way to switch up the work station
Most recent customer reviews
now if only i can get a thought-mouse-typer interface to go along with it!