|Item model number||AD-10|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 24 x 9.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||16 x 24 x 9.5 inches|
AdapDesk Portabe Foldable Adjustable Desk Laptop Bed Tray Notebook Stand Reading and Breakfast Tray Computer Table
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STURDY STABLE AND LIGHT- Holds Your Device Firmly and Steadily - Made with High Strength Calibrated Laminated Wood for Durability. Weighs Just 5 lbs. (without accessories). Has Reliable Hardware. INCLUDES ACCESORIES - Differently Sized Interchangeable Bumpers, a Cup Holder and a Mouse Pad Holder
- ADJUSTABLE AND PORTABLE -. Locks in Place at Various Angles to Fit Any Body Position Even Laid Back on Your Bed; Just Hold the Button on the Leg, Change the Position, and Release the Button to Lock it in Place. Easily and Quickly Collapsible for Stowing and Carrying. Workstation that goes where you go
- MANY USES - Multifunctional, Desk in Bed, Couch, Floor, or on a Table as a Stand Up Desk, TV Dinner Tray, Sound Equipment, Projector, Book Tray, Writing Desk, and Tablet Holder.
- ERGONOMIC - Allows User to Adjust Themselves Freely During Any Moment. NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - Ready to Use Right Out of the Box. DIMENSIONS: 23.5" x 13.50" x 10.0".
- DESIGNED FOR - Portable Devices Such as All Sizes of Laptop and Tablets. Can Hold Books, Notepads, Binders, etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The modern day's activities such as studying, working, entertainment, and communication no longer require having a large traditional desk because all the information and interfaces are available on your digital device(s). Furthermore it is common for several to have need of a comfortable work platform at the same time in limited space like at home or dorm rooms, class rooms, meeting rooms, etc. We have a product designed to be used with laptops, books, tablets in very comfortable positions including a bed. It is designed to be ergonomic to the point where you can operate a laptop whilst lying down in bed with a single pillow under your head, without impeding the user from raising their knees, adjusting their position, or stretching. Essentially it allows a user to convert spaces such as a coffee table, the floor, a corner, a couch, etc into a work space or entertainment area.
Top Customer Reviews
1) When folded make it easier to store mouse "board" and cup holder.
2) It needs a better coat of whatever you put on this wood to keep it from chipping
3) The locking mechanisms should move up and down at the same time; Moving one latch up a notch or two and then the other side up really wears the desk out.
4) When folded it would be kind of nice to use as an actual lapdesk.
5) This is not as "Sturdy" as the Vendor would have you believe. *It can snap in a jiffy*
6) I like the idea of a cord holding the laptop up from falling but it would be nice to have it clip on the back for added security when its raised all the way up. Nothing like a 17" laptop hitting you in the face...
More or less this is definitely an experimental product but it has its uses. If it looks interesting to you it does work; I just was hoping for something.... a little more product tested.
P.S. The splinters don't help.
I pound the keyboard and the laws of physics just made sense when I looked at this design of this table. I'm on day 3 and it has 100% transformed my work from bed experience. It's as stable as I hoped, great design and very simple to just pull from the box and use. Folds away to closet in a second. So nice to be able to adjust legs, put a drink in the holder and more. I'll probably use the mouse pad for my phone which I use often for calls. The photos shows a 12" MacBook on the device, it's probably one of the smaller/lighter devices and the 'bungee' cord works well. It can creep up the screen a bit if you tilt it back but when laying flat it's a non issue and when I sit more upright I don't need the cord at all.
One thing I may need to adjust is the stopper at the bottom. The thinner of the two comes installed (a thicker option is included for larger laptops) - but even the thinner sticks up higher than the base of my laptop so my palms hit it/rest on it a bit when typing. Not huge, but would like it flush. Not worth knocking a star - it's a great desk. (Will be used for viewing via laptop, iPad and probably as an eating table too when needed, very versatile).
I read another review that talked of 'particle board' and 'finishing/coating' smells. It's thick plywood and the finish is light and simple. No smell at all. Sanded smooth so very well done. You can easily finish it further if you'd like or place grip tape on it to better hold devices. I don't plan on touching mine, fine as-is. Another complaint mentioned not being able to shut the laptop given the cord. I don't understand, the cord is simply to tether when you are using your laptop...it takes less than 1 second to untether and close if needed.
I never right reviews, although I rely on them, but I liked this product enough so for what it's worth.
UPDATE: 4/28/16 -- What I already considered a great buy is now better. The two "nits" I mentioned above that were not worth knocking stars were noticed by the company and I received a new, lower profile, bumper and a new cord with greater elasticity. Now fits the Macbook 12" perfectly, about the smallest laptop on the market. It comes will all you need for thicker laptops. The new bumper has two positions, the lower position puts my palms squarely next to the track pad with elbows resting on the bed. Great response and very happy with the desk. Been using it daily for a couple of weeks now - zero complaints.
It was very easy to assemble. I personally selected the safety bar with the lip for the computer catch, in case it slides forward for whatever odd reason. The elastic cord to cross over the computer (at hinge area) is secure. There are vent holes in the bottom of the board for circulation and both the mousepad attachment and cupholder are removable. This table can be used by lefties or righties, depending on whether you put the mousepad on the opposite side. The cupholder and mousepad can face inward or outward, it's up to you! It's even nice to look at, very organic in design. When adjusting, make sure it clicks! (very obvious)
Cons: The cup holder only allows for soda cans, and it may take two to raise or lower the table, It's possible to flip it over to adjust it alone, I haven't tried yet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
now if only i can get a thought-mouse-typer interface to go along with it!