|Item model number||ADP-45AW|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.4 x 5.1 x 1.9 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.59 shipping
ASUS 19V 2.37A 45W AC Adapter for Asus Zenbook UX21E and UX31E Series Notebooks (ADP-45AW)
|Price:||$23.69 + $5.89 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- World Wide Input Voltage 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- OVP, OCP, SCP Protection (OVP: Over Voltage output Protection. OCP: Over Current output Protection. SCP: Short Circuit output Protection)
- Tested Units. In Great Working Condition. UpBright 30 days money back guarantee. 1 full year service warranty.
- UpBright® 19V 2.37A 45W AC / DC Adapter Replacement For Asus Zenbook UX21E and UX31E Series Notebooks (ADP-45AW) Asus ZenBook UX31E-081A2677M, Asus - Zenbook Ultrabook Laptop UX31-DH72, P/N: 90-XB34N0PW00000Y, ADP-45AW, N45W-01, 0A001-00230000-0A200-00021000 Power Supply Cord Cable PS Battery Charger Mains PSU
- Only work for Zenbook UX21E and UX31E Series Ultrabook. Not Compatible with Zenbook Prime UX21A, UX31A and UX32 Series Ultrabook
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item ASUS 19V 2.37A 45W AC Adapter for Asus Zenbook UX21E and UX31E Series Notebooks (ADP-45AW)
|Shipping||$5.89||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.89||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||UPBRIGHT||SOLICE TRADING INC||SOLICE TRADING INC||MaxNest||UPBRIGHT||Sletech Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||—||5 x 7.5 x 1.9 in||5 x 7.4 x 1.8 in||4.9 x 8.4 x 2 in||—||—|
|Item Weight||—||4 ounces||7.2 ounces||3.21 ounces||—||—|
UpBright® 19V 2.37A 45W AC / DC Adapter Replacement For Asus Zenbook UX21E and UX31E Series Notebooks (ADP-45AW) Asus ZenBook UX31E-081A2677M, Asus - Zenbook Ultrabook Laptop UX31-DH72, P/N: 90-XB34N0PW00000Y, ADP-45AW, N45W-01, 0A001-00230000-0A200-00021000 Power Supply Cord Cable PS Battery Charger Mains PSU
Top customer reviews
I received a full reimbursement when I returned it using an Amazon-provided shipping label, but I'm extremely dissatisfied by the false advertisement.
I ended up buying a universal adapter that did work fine.
After having hard time with my computer... I compared my new and old adapters. They are very different. And this one here isn't designed properly and keeps disconnect every time I would move my laptop slightly.
When I updated my comp to Windows 10, W10 had hard time with any disconnections from charging. It was just a W10 and many new updaters like me problem.
Any time my comp would disconnect from charging for a second, it would just suddenly freeze and make a loud noise, than just shut down. It was just impossible to use.
Low battery every time when I didn't pay attention for connection were not a fun to have, but shuts down were annoying.
Didn't work for me.
Update: over the course of a year or so, the connector that plugs into the laptop feels REALLY loose, and getting annoying to the point where I'm considering spending more on the original AC adapter. It still charges, but it's so loose it just falls out when you nudge the laptop.