Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 123 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 128 reviews
on May 8, 2013
My son broke his charger for his Kindle fire. I found this was and it was cheap. So I gave it a try. It shipped super fast and it works very well. Also with the added bonus to charge in the car. I would buy this again if I had to!
on August 2, 2013
This product is a huge waste of money! The USB cord is worthless. I plugged my Kindle in to be charged and the charge light didn't even turn on. You might be thinking it was simply one faulty product... I ordered 4!!! None of them work. The wall unit and car charger work fine with a good USB but unfortunately it was mainly the cord I needed!
on March 20, 2013
I needed to make sure that I got enough for all of the cars so that we would not be without a charge no matter where we went. Gret choice and it works great as well.
on January 21, 2014
I ordered it in good faith and when I got it the part that goes into the wall was broken. so I emailed amazon I got a email saying they needed pictures so I took pictures and emailed back to they. They sent me a email back that Emart would get in touch with me. What really up sets me it that emart never got in touch with me. If they had put it in a box instead of a bag. I would have the cables I need and I would not be sending this. It leaves me wondering how many never got there replacement and they keep my money. I am 73 and live on secial security. you guys need to try it. yes I am mad. I tought I could trust amazon. guess I was wrong.
on June 30, 2013
Ridiculous. Took forever to get here. The cord snapped at the top as SOON as I plugged it in. It did NOT fit in the kindle fire. It was too big. And the wall charger wouldn't charge the kindle anyway because it said it was, "a low power charger" DON'T BUY IT, ANYONE.
on July 27, 2013
Couldn't wait to tear the contents out of the package. I was surprised at how small the package was...that's only because I was and am...so use to receiving things packed- wrapped and then sitting inside another plastic container...that holds separate parts. Needless to say that I was very pleased with the product itself. The items came just as pictured and they were all in working order. I was pleased and after seeing the little red indicator light on both adapters, and then switched the cable cord...I was thrilled.
A great product that came within the time scheduled and it was and is worth every penny.

Receiving this was way beyond what I expected.
on May 13, 2013
"PRODUCT DOES NOT CHARGE MY KINDLE. Came on time and intact, simply did not work. Awaiting a reply. From the seller until then this is my rating. ;( sorry (would have been a 1 if there was.damage or a.long wait.too.bit that.was.not the.case). Just trying to be fair. Well seller DID REPLACE, however the plug portion doesn't work with my kindle this new cord works with an old amazon plug to SLOWLY charge it but that plug adapter is pretty but ineffective! And as promised out of fairness I will raise my previous score of a 2 to a 3 since the wire 1/2 way works with old other parts and they attempted to resolve this issue. Anyway I Frankenstein-Ed it together to work-ish! Not recommended.
on August 30, 2013
Being able to charge my Kindle Fire, iPhone & Blackberry using the same charger has been wonderful. And at the price I paid, I can now have one for my desk at home, my nightstand & my desk at work as well as one for each car!

This item is obviously not of the same quality as the Amazon quick charger, but at this price you can replace it multiple times (which after 6 months I have yet to see a problem) before you get to the same price point.

I think my Kindle Fire will be updated/replaced (along with all the other toys) long before this charger breaks.
on June 1, 2013
These items did not charge my kindle fire. And Amazon required 10 more words to review, but there really is anything left to say, other than these items did not workk!!!!!!!!!!!!
on March 3, 2014
AC/D.C. Adapter- Car Charger -USB Cable for Kindle Fire is an excellent package purchase to have needed accessories for the new buyer. The charger is of lower power and takes more time than most to recharge the battery. It will not supply enough power to offset battery drain when operating WiFi and a bright screen. Given 12 hours on a powered off Kindle it will return the charge to 100%. Given a bigger charger it would rate 5 stars.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question