3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Lens Mount Adapter K&F Concept Copper Adapter Compitable with Minolta MD MC Lens to Sony NEX E-Mount Camera
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This adapter allows you to use Minolta MD MC Lens to Sony NEX E-Mount Camera.
- Smooth surface for effortless mount,Infinity focus allowed.
- Quality: Copper; Brand Name: K&F Concept
- Compatible Cameras (Including, but not limited to):Sony NEX-3 NEX-3C NEX-5 NEX-5C NEX-5N NEX-5R NEX-6 NEX-7 NEX-F3
- Smooth surface for effortless mount, fine made to be light weight and strong. Or effortless mount, fine made to be light weight and strong.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
K&F Concept Lens Mount Adapter
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quality and compatibility are a given at this point - K&F nailed this on the first version. The design improvements made to this version include the chromed camera mounting bayonet, the application of anti-reflective coating on the inside, and adding an ever so slightly amount of thickness to the top of the adapter.
As a result - the camera mounting mechanism is a little sturdier, light won't reflect off the inside of the adapter and add aberrations to photos (rare case), and there is slightly less beyond infinite focus which gives you a tiny bit of additional minimum focus distance. The ability to focus beyond infinity was never a strength of the first version, and while improved on this version, could still be better.
The only negative I can think of is these are currently only shipping out of China. Maybe that will change in the future.
Get this version over the other one. It's better.
Another thing that would be nice would be a mechanism to open the aperature blades quickly for focusing (rather than using aperature control on lens). This would allow you to focus with lens wide open (useful in low light) and then take the photo without having to look at lens to set desired aperature. Again, this would be a convenience.
It works great, it fits well, neither too tight nor too loose. It looks well made.
No complaints whatsoever!
Build quality is 10/10
Minolta MC rokkor x 50mm f1.4
Mounts perfectly, no issues with fitment. Snug but not too tight. Would definitely purchase again if i need to adapt other vintage lenses. Keep in mind there is NO communication between lens and body. It just allows you to mount it. This means everything is manual focus.