Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: T-Power® (6.6ft Long Cable) for Home Adapter for Handy Cooler Handheld Air Cooler (6v Wall Socket)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on December 19, 2010
Got this one off the official website where shipping was $5.00 more expensive! (I regret now) These adapters are really good if the USB or the batteries don't give enough kick. Plug this adapter in and you get a real good boost... just like adding a turbo kit into the turbine "VRRROOOMM!"
I think this is a must-have accessory to the handy cooler. Too bad they don't put this in as standard equipment and make us buy it separately :(
on July 1, 2012
I purchased my Handy Cooler and adapter late last May 2012. And THANK GOD I did since the temps here in Texas have soared to the mid-90s at its peak (sometimes 3 digits, too). Since then I gave these items a test run and they both work great. Its true that the adapter makes the cooler work better compared to having it on batteries. I like the long cord since I have to use the cooler from quite a distance. I highly recommend this adapter if you want to save money on batteries. If the cord is too long, there's always the wire twist used on plastic bags or an adequately, small cable bundler.
on February 20, 2011
The AC adapter works much better than the one it comes with that you have to plug into your computer. Its longer and stronger.
on May 30, 2011
This is a must need for the fan. We use Duracell 2600 NIMH rechargeables, that last about 5 hours of use. The fan LOVES batteries.
on November 25, 2011
This product is a live saver when you have MS and overheat so easily. My son got married on Oct 8th and it turned out to be a very hot day. Having this product with me at the reception made so I could stay and enjoy the activities. When I overheat cooking at home, I just turn it on and sit next it for a few minutes and I am all set to go again. The adapter helps save on the batteries when using it at home.l
This is a nice addition to the mini fan. (the Handy Cooler) It enables you to not only save on battery cost or recharging, but keep the fan going at high speed at all times without losing any "juice".

It's a simple cord, just plugs into the bottom of the fan, and does seem to make the fan work better.

The only thing I could think to improve upon it would be if it could be outdoor safe. Sitting by the kiddie pool or pool where water is near, for those who use the mini fan to cool dog houses etc...It would also be nice if it had a longer cord so I could have it reach the treadmill from wall wall plug in.
on April 16, 2012
I have both the Handy and the cheap knockoff and the AC adapter works with both. It feels like it boosts the air output by about 50%. Only downside is you still have to keep wetting the sponge by hand, which dries out even faster, however even without the sponge it provides more cooling than any personal fan I have tried.
on February 3, 2013
I like that it has a little light indicating that it's plugged in. Works just fine. No Complaints, You must have one for your small devices as it make them stronger....like the small personal air conditioner or fan.
on January 4, 2013
While the Handy Cooler is awesome and works fine with batteries for when you are out and about and away from electric plugs, it works even better when plugged into electricity. So if you are going to be using this at home or work when you can plug it in and stay put, get the adapter.
on November 17, 2011
If you have a handy cooler you will love this. The air blows alot stronger and the cooling effect is even more significant. You can really hear the motor working hard too! Downside the filter dries up more quickly.