Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "UNITEK Multi-in-1 USB 3.0 3-Port Hub and Micro SD ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 72% off the $36.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
UNITEK Multi-in-1 USB 3.0 3-Port Hub and Micro SD Card Reader + OTG Adapter for Apple MacBook, Microsoft Surface Pro, Ultrabooks Laptops PCs with USB Port, OTG Smartphone Tablet
|Sale:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (33%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 3-in-1 USB3.0 hub with card reader + OTG converter provides convenient data transfer solution for any compatible Macs, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Microsoft Surface, Lenovo Yoga, ThinkPad, Samsung, Dell, Ultrabooks, Laptops, all PCs, also OTG tablets or other mobile devices.
- SuperSpeed 3 ports USB 3.0 hub provides high data transfer speed up to 5Gbp/s, backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1. The actual transmission speed is limited by the connected device. Convenient operation of external drives, memory sticks, card readers, flash disk, digital cameras, smartphones, ect.
- Card reader slot supports most conventional SD cards or Micro SD cards, convenient operation of external drives, memory sticks, card readers and more
- USB On-The-Go (OTG) adapter transform USB OTG enabled Android or Windows smartphones and tablets with Micro USB port into a host for connecting USB peripherals such as keyboards, mice, flash drives, external hard drives, USB card readers, game controllers and more
- Easily put it into your pocket or laptop bag and take it with you wherever you go. Built-in surge protector keeps your devices and data safe. Bus-powered. Hot-swappable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Size (LWH): 4.33 inches, 1.3 inches, 0.79 inches
- Weight: 1.6 ounces
Compare to similar items
This item UNITEK Multi-in-1 USB 3.0 3-Port Hub and Micro SD Card Reader + OTG Adapter for Apple MacBook, Microsoft Surface Pro, Ultrabooks Laptops PCs with USB Port, OTG Smartphone Tablet
[OTG Hub & SD Card Reader] Inateck Multi-in-1 OTG Adapter Cable, TF SDHC Card Reader, USB 2.0 Compact OTG Adapter Hub for USB On-The-Go Compatible Devices, Smartphones and Tablets PC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ocean Technology LLC||Ocean Technology LLC||AnkerDirect||Ocean Technology LLC||Bestart Digital||Inateck Online|
|Color||USB Hub + Card Reader||4 Port Hub||—||USB Hub + card reader||Black||7-in-1 OTG USB2.0 Hub Card Reader|
|Item Dimensions||1.3 x 4.33 x 0.79 in||3.74 x 0.83 x 1.22 in||1.18 x 4.21 x 0.39 in||5.6 x 6 x 3.7 in||3.5 x 5.1 x 1.9 in||3.8 x 5.6 x 0.4 in|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces||1.28 ounces||1.28 ounces||0.65 lb||2.25 ounces||—|
|Number of Ports||3||4||4||3||3||3|
UNITEK 3-in-1 USB 3.0 hub and SD card reader with OTG converter is designed especially for Apple Mac books, Ultrabooks, tablets, laptops and any PCs with USB port. It is powered by USB 3.0, this hub provides quick data rates of up to 5.0Gbps, does not require any software, drivers, or complicated installation process.
3-Port USB3.0 Hub with SD Card Reader Slot and OTG Adapter
- With the SuperSpeed USB 3.0, you can now transfer data at up to 10 times the speeds of the older USB 2.0/1.1 standards! 3 USB3.0 ports allows connect all of your USB devices at one time, such as keyboards, mice, digital camera, USB flash drive. Plus, its elegant design will save precious space as you travel.
- Card Reader Slot support SD and Micro SD cards (using Micro SD Adapter), compatible with most conventional SD cards
- The OTG function is only for USB 2.0 On-The-Go Compatible Devices Smartphone and Tablets PC
- Card Reader Slot Support Standard 1.26 x 0.94 inches Micro SD Card
- we recommend you connect your 2016 New Macbook Pro, Google ChromeBook Pixel and more type C device, you must be sure to connect an adapter (type A to C).
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mouse and etc.) may not work with USB 3.0 ports, please try using a USB 2.0 connection.
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. Devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh, do not connect it to high power-consuming devices (such as HDDs, certain office equipment, etc ), or high-output devices (such as iPad).
- Compatible OS: Windows XP /Vista/7/ 8 /8.1 (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux OS
-2 year Ocean Technology LLC warranty
-24h customer email support
Top Customer Reviews
I just received this product and had to leave this review for any Mac users out there. Now this could just have been my experience but I imagine most people would encounter these issues.
Basically when the product came in the USB ports worked fine, but the ethernet connection didn't work. I realized I needed to install the drivers to get it to work, however as with other reviews for whatever reason the drivers are sent in on a mini-disk, and I have a MacBook Air so needless to say I was stuck. I went to the Unitek website and tried downloading the drivers but whatever file they provide couldn't be open/read by Mac.
Fast forward two hours and I was able to make it work, hence the reason I'm posting this review to try and make it easier for any other Mac users.
What you'll need to do go to http://www.unitek-products.com/en/support_driverandmanual.php and download the Mac driver for the Y-3057. Once you download it there will be a pdf with instructions on how to install. Finally after a couple of hours I got it to work....what a pain in the neck but now it works fine.
It would be a five start review for performance (thus far), but 0 stars for user friendly installation. Hope this helps.
I have not had any issues and the copy times between 2 USB 3.0 devices is amazing.
The construction is very sturdy and it is amazingly small. From the pictures you can't really tell, but it is very compact and I just throw it in my laptop bag with the other peripherals and I never worry about it. Some accessories I have are cheap and I would worry about them, but not this one. It is rock solid.
Hope the helps.
Update 4/1/14: After posting my review on this product I received a notification from the vendor that I should download different drivers and install the product. They recommended drivers and I installed those drivers. After several emails back and forth I wanted to ensure that the Ethernet component of the device worked at all. I connected it to a Windows 7 computer and the port was immediately recognized and I could connect to a LAN through the device. I plugged it back into my Surface Pro and the Ethernet portion was again not recognized. Ultimately I decided to return the unit but my window for returning the item had expired. I guess that's what you get for trying to work with a vendor to resolve an issue!
Update. I originally posted this review October 15. About a month later, November 10, I was contacted by Unitek. They wanted to make me happy. After several attempts to get the product working which failed, they promised to send me a replacement. It is now January 24. I am still waiting.
There are no LED that light up to indicate things are working, and that would be nice but again.. Not that big of a deal. It's working, and working well. The Wire that connect the product to your device with usb 3.0 is a little stiff, and again would be a plus if it were little more flexible. For the price it's alright. I'm getting full internet speeds for the service we pay for (115Mb\s) and same with uploads (15Mb\s)
Item came in medium sized typical brown shipping box, and in it's own white professional box within that. Covered in plastic bag as it was raining that day. Instructions and a small driver cd came within white product box. I didn't need the small cd with drivers. Not sure if there were programs or not on it.
All around happy with item and seller.