4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
USB C Hub HDMI Adapter Omars 10 in 1 Type C Docking Station with Power Delivery (100W) HDMI 4K, VGA, 1000Mbps Ethernet Port, 3,5mm Aux, 3X USB 3.0 TF/SD Card Reader for MacBook/Pro/Air Windows Laptops
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$15.00 (25%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [10-in-1 USB C Hub] – Omars USB C adapter come with power delivery port, 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 Ethernet port,3 x USB 3.0 ports, TF/SD Card Slot(SD slot and TF card slot can be used simultaneously.) and 3.5mm Audio/Mic 2in1.
- [Fast Data Transfer USB C Dock] - 3×USB 3.0 ports provide super fast transfer rate of up to 5Gbps, 10 times faster than USB 2.0 ports; SD and TF card slots work with SDHC, SDXC, micro SDHC, and micro SDXC cards (SD and TF card are not included).
- [PD 100W Charge Port]- Power your laptops when connected through USB-C PD port. The USB-C PD port can charge most host computers (USB-C compatible) up to 100W while simultaneously charge your phone. you can easily charge your computer MacBook pro without sacrificing your Type-C port.
- [Extend 4K@30Hz VGA (1080P) monitor display]- videos with the latest hdmi port and VGA (1080P); 1×Gigabit Ethernet port offers speedy internet access ( RJ45: 10/100/1000Mbps LAN ); PLEASE NOTE: 3.5mm jack only can supports audio transform with VGA signal output.
- NOTES: The USB C port of your device must support power delivery, data transfer and Display/Thunderbolt at the same time to achieve all ports' function. Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, Pass more than 20 tests in the quality control process. 12-month guarantee and lifetime professional service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Maximize the Benefits of Type-C Connector:
Read Carefully Before Buying :
- The USB C port of your device must support power delivery, data transfer and Display/Thunderbolt at the same time to achieve all ports' function.
- USB ports do not charge iPad or other tablets.
- Supports multiple flash drives, but can only support one external hard drive at any time due to the power requirements.
- Please plug the charger when using, otherwise the video will flash screen and U disk will be discarded.
Want use all your storage, charging, and display accessories on your computer? Now you can.
Omars All-in-One hub is compatible with most new released USB-C laptops (including but not limited):
- New IMAC / MacBook / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 ，Macbook Pro 13", 15" Macbook 12", iMAC 2017
- Google Chromeboox Pixel , Lenovo yo900 900 / 910 , Lenovo Yoga 720
- ThinkPad S2 2nd Gen , ASUS zenbook 3U，Micro soft 910.
- HP Spectre 13.3'' , Microsoft Surface book 2，ASUS zenbook 3.HP elite x 2 1012.HP tpp-q178.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 + / S9 / S9 + / S10 / S10 +LG G5 / G6
- HUAWEI MateBook X , Huawei Mate 10, Dell XPS 13，
- Surface Book, Samsung S8/S9, and More USB C Laptop and smartphone
- Compatible OS: WindowsXP / 7 / 8 / 10 MacOS Chrome OS
Power UP Your Laptop via USB-C PD Port
4K Video Transfer via HDMI & VGA
Backup Your Camera with SD/TF Card Slots
USB 3.0 A port x3:
Stable connection through Ethernet
3.5mm Audio/ Mic 2in1
Note:Support 1080P resolution while the HDMI port and VGA port are used at the same time.NOT support all HP laptop,Asus Vivobook
First connect the hub to the computer, then connect the power supply, and plug it into other devices. due to the current limitation, it is not recommended to connect multiple high-power devices at the same time,such as HDMI, U disk, mobile hard disk, etc
Compare with similar items
under 12 month warranty
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was pleased with how easy it was to get up and running. It was Plug and Play and I had my 2nd monitor up and running 2 minutes after opening the box. The device features several additional USB ports which also comes in handy. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and there has not been any video clarity issues or glitches.
Omars Type-C Hub uses modern design making it the perfect fit for Apple product line. The curved single piece of aluminium weighs less than 100g, is cold to the touch and shows quality.
Space Gray color merged with the silver highlight on the Type-C connector looks great. The cable is sturdy and reinforced on both ends.
Smooth surface perfected on this where there are no rough parts or build quality defects on this USB-C hub. The ports are cut straight into single aluminium piece, and are nicely spaced leaving enough room for multi-port use except for old school usb thumb drives if you use 3 at the same time that has big bulky body.
Provides all the basics such as USB Type-C PD power passthrough, 3x USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader. The passthrough is rated at 60w letting you also charge other devices via the 3x USB ports as well as your laptop.
The video output got full sized HDMI input (4K @ 30Hz) female connector as well as a 1080P VGA connector. The VGA is great to have for many users, as it is very rare to see on modern hubs nowadays that also has a Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet port and a 3.5mm headphone jack audio input.
I have ran my usual test before I fully commit it to setup on my actual station and here are my findings:
- It does work flawlessly with, MacBook Pros, HP Elite series and DELL Workstations and Asus ROG gaming laptops, I have tested through in these models for following specs.
- True 4K support with 4K grade HDMI cable, excellent gaming experience through the hub and no downside.
- Thunderbolt compatible.
- Audio jack is a nice touch to have, so can connect multiple headphones for supported systems.
- USB 3.0 ports do support full 5gbps, excellent data speed ratings.
- Can charge through pretty much every port on this hub.
- USB C for additinal charging option is great, you can hook up whatever USB-C cable to charge your devices while other ports are occupied.
- It doesn't get hot or overheat while all the ports occupied for multiple hours. (i have ran some heavy data transfers, while using 4K gaming and charging on two different ports for two devices for 12+hrs, stays cool enough and does not over heat!) Because it is all made out of aluminum!!!
- Steady connection, did not experience any disconnection or any other issues when in multi use at the same time.
- I was actually add 4th monitor to my ASUS ROG through serial/VGA port on this hub, had an old school early 21 century LCD, did work fine.
- Ethernet port is also great addition as many laptops have ethernet ports already on but if you have one of those small tablets where WI-FI is the only option, this could be your saver. Good addition to use your wired network through USB-C/thunderbolt port on your machine with this USB-C hub.
- Sturdy reinforced connection cable!
- Sleek design, made out of Aluminum!
- Affordable price for what is does!
- Multiple option for multiple use.
- Well made with quality material, does not feel cheap.
- Excellent user's manual included in the package.
- It would have been better if USB 3.0 ports had wider space in between, so it would be better to connect 3 USB memory thumb drives at the same time, depending on what you have, may not fit 3 at the same time. but definitely not a deal breaker.
As a note to those that are purchasing, there are some weird configuration things you have to do if you use Ubuntu (or some other flavor of Linux). Since I dual boot Windows and Ubuntu, I encountered some missing driver support on my Linux partition. The Ethernet card in this device is a Realtek card and those are known to have a few issues on Linux systems. If you don't do the following steps, you may find that the Ethernet part of the hub will work on startup but it won't be plug and play. If you unplug, it will not redetect it. You'll have to install the r8152 driver and add it to the Linux kernel with modprobe.
Finally, there seems to be an issue with getting the USB C port on the hub to do display. Whenever connected to the hub, it says it is a "slow charger," which is obviously not the case. It's not a charger, it's a display. My computer supports display through USB C as I've plugged it into both the USB C ports without the hub before and it's worked fine. I'm not sure what might be causing this. If this problem is fixed, this hub would become perfect and I will change my review to 5 stars. The small bit of configuration can be forgiven for the most part.