Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HP Pavilion DV6 G61 G62 Charger AC Adapter
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 5, 2013
Correct fitting for the HP Pavilion dv6. Length of power cord is about 43-44" and not as long, then, as original supplied with my laptop. I have had no problems with original but I didn't want to carry the heavy cord and adapter between two locations on my train commute. I chose this one since it specified my laptop model. The dongle cord to power supply is another length of 38-40" or so. This overall shorter length works for me, but it is just something to be aware of. I'm not in stone on the measurements because the cords are still a bit twisted from packaging. Everything works and the price was right. Hope longevity is in the stars. If not, I shall return to my review and change my recommendation. For now, I say don't hesitate.
on January 7, 2015
This adapter I purchased in October. I got really hot when I used it and now it has come apart. I had to buy a new adapter.
on October 28, 2013
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs to replace their power supply. I've had mine since July of 2013, and haven't had a single problem with it.

Works EXACTLY as it is supposed to.

Would definitely purchase this one again if I have to!
on May 9, 2015
If you see one of these and the seller is SUPERMARKER - DO NOT BUY THIS.

Everything came as it should, as it does with prime shipping... That is the only good thing I have to say about this.

First, I got to use this brick for an hour. Then, it just stopped working. I was working on several laptops and while I was doing so, thinking this one has ZERO power because there's no lights on, my laptop is dead, the brick all the sudden gets hot as can be out of nowhere and stops again, but not before my comforter on my bed started to smoke and catch fire. Luckily I was nearby.. Now this wasn't something that was neglectful of me - I have been in IT for years, had countless laptops and their cords on my bed, no issues, never... Just a hole in my comforter it got THAT HOT - and I burned my hand also moving it afterwards - but you get what you pay for right? No...I have bought plenty of cheap AC Adapters for laptops and I have NEVER had one get as hot or cause a problem. I have fallen asleep with these and more - nothing happened until this one.

Second, the prongs, SHOULD be THREE instead of two - meaning, I could have fried my machine had something else gone bad. Again I have no problem with several other cheap adapters from Amazon - this one, I do. You shouldn't even have this up for this brand if you can't get the volts right. I wonder how many others have had issues or their laptops fried because of your negligence of not understanding your own products. THREE PRONG - not two.

Third, I contacted the seller, DIRECTLY. I was told, oh we give that to Amazon to handle, talk to them... wait, REALLY? You have to send your products TO Amazon fufillment centers to have your products delivered to customers, but you do not even care how your product is doing? I didn't even mention it to them - all I said was, this is defective, it doesn't work - I would like a new one... but I need to talk to Amazon? Don't you care? If you are gonna put out CRAP, make sure the CRAP isn't going to burn my hand and try to burn my bed down. Seriously. Make sure the crap we are buying that helps to pay YOUR bills, WORK right and actually give two sh*ts about the customers who BUY your products.

Lastly, DO NOT BRUSH off people that contact you about DEFECTIVE products YOU send to Amazon. It's not their fault - it's yours. YOU send your PRODUCTS TO THEM - make sure they are in working condition and more first. I have bought a dozen of cheap AC adapters on Amazon... as many others have too, but for one to do this? No, just no. But yeah, SUPER MARKER - thanks for BRUSHING me off for YOUR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS that's paying your Internet bill that helps you to read this.
on October 24, 2014
I just bought two of these power cords for my laptop this week. I noticed that they get very hot while you are using the power cord while on the laptop. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but both of them that I bought have done this so far. One power supply got so hot that it felt like it burned my finger when I picked it up to move it. I noticed that I heard a "pop" sound from both cord boxes and then they suddenly stopped working.
This product may be a good deal for the price, but it doesn't work at all! I would expect two power cords to work longer than 48 hours! I so hope I get a refund, so I can get a better quality power cord for my laptop.
on May 16, 2013
This is definitely not as high quality as the original cord that came with my computer. The piece connecting my computer to the box adapter is way too short. Also, the piece fitting into the adapter box doesn't fit well- requiring more force to jam it in. It works although if I had the chance, I'd go for a higher quality cord.
on November 13, 2014
This product lasted a grand total of thirty minutes while it was charging my dead laptop. Luckily it did not blow out my electrical outlets as mentioned in previous reviews.

The performance of this product is unacceptable. Even if the product is cheaply made it should at least do the job it is designed to do. This product is another scam on the internet created by providers in China.
This adapter is quite good. I would have rated it 5-stars but this is a replacement for the replacement I purchased less than a year ago. I got a good six months out of the first one (which seemed to develop a short causing it to work only part of the time) and will just have to wait a while and see how this does. If it lasts longer than the first I will edit my review. I would have to say the generic adapters do not last as long as the original that accompanies the computer but all in all this was one of the better ones I have purchased.
on May 5, 2014
I ordered a charger for my computer and when it arrived it stopped working after just a few days. I informed the seller and they immediately sent out a new one to replace it. The new one works just fine and they apologized for the inconvenience and followed up again to make sure it was working ok now. Really appreciate the attention to customer service!
on June 8, 2015
I purchased mine from LE Tech. I was so hesitant to purchased. I loved the idea of a cheap power cord...just not the idea of burning my house down. I thought I'd try it - save thirty something dollars and just watch the cord like a hawk. I'm glad I did! It charges my laptop at the same speed as my HP one did, and the box only gets a little warm, maybe too warm for a baby to touch, but not terrible. So far, nothing has burnt out or smoked. I made a promise that I would not leave it plugged in, but I accidently did a few times over night. Nothing bad happened. While the cord is short, I'm super happy with it - it was so cheap!! :)

Just keep in mind this is a review for the item purchased by LE Tech - because we all know that one product can't be different depending on the seller.