About the product
- No Loud Noise: conveniently charge and use your Xbox One console with a durable power supply adapter that doesn’t emit the loud noise common with many other similar products.
- Reliable, Long-lasting Power Supply: The Ortz Ac Adapter Power Supply Cord for the Number One Accessory Designed to Put an End to Your Xbox One Power Troubles
- Steady Charge: simply plug in your Ortz AC Adapter to the wall outlet and connect to the Xbox One AC port to get your console going for the next game round. No mishaps! No more power interruptions!
- Ortz Quality: Invest in the Tradition of Quality Associated with the Premium Ortz Brand. This Brick Style Adapter Is a Great Accessory Kit for the Xbox One Console. Make Sure the Light on the Power Supply Works as This Is an Indicator That the Power Supply Is Receiving Power and Working
- Steady Charge: Charges Fast, Lasts Long, Durable and Sturdy. Simply Put, Ortz Is the Number One Power Supply Cord and Brick Style Charger for the Xbox One Console. If Power Supply Is Still on While the Console Is off, You Must Remove the Power Saving Mode : Standby Mode and Use Energy Saver
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top quality AC adapter power supply cord
Are you looking for a top-quality replacement to your original Xbox One power supply? There are hundreds of possible replacements that you can purchase to get your device powered back again. But not all of these are reliable. A fake power supply cord might have inappropriate circuitry that degrades or even destroys your console over time.
Built for maximum compatibility and rated for the Xbox One, the Ortz AC Adapter Power Supply cord operates smoothly and keeps your console ready for the next game. You might get this accessory as a replacement to a faulty on, or just as a backup piece for that rainy day!
This AC Adapter accessory will put an end to your charger worries. Invest in a reputable brand that you can Consistently count on!
If the Power supply is still on while the console is off, you must remove the instant-on power mode and instead activate energy saving mode.
To increase the lifespan of the unit, unplug your Power Supply cord from the outlet whenever it’s not in use.
Item doesn’t work
Make sure the light on the power supply shows green as this is an indicator that the power supply is receiving power and working well.
Inspect your console for possible defects in the system itself.
Loud noise from the power supply
Make sure that your Xbox one system is in power saving mode (as opposed to instant-on mode) if you are getting the loud noise when your console is off.
Place this accessory in a well-ventilated location. The power supply becomes hot if it is placed in a location where there is not enough air flow (ex. inside a box or cabinet).
Top Customer Reviews
If you have any questions about this Xbox One power cord feel free to ask me.
Also he felt my review to be helpful please check this is helpful... Thanks!
To resolve this issue - I also purchased this Ortz AC Adapter Power Supply for the XBOX One. It arrived a few days after I ordered. My brother is now in Chile and has indicated that this power supply is working perfectly with 220V input and without making any noises that he can perceive. It does exactly what I expected from it.
Now, if you will excuse me, I got to get online myself and kick my bro's... I mean, play a few games with my brother. :)
I was able to go on Amazon and locate this and liked the reviews so took a chance and got this one using my prime.
I had to text my son to get his feedback since I do not play his xbox one.
he indicated " yeah it's working great" and "it's pretty quiet!"
and my input "liked the price!" :o) LP