Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
USB C Adapter, Rankie 2-Pack Hi-speed USB-C to USB-A 3.0 Adapter for USB Type-C Devices Including New MacBook Pro, ChromeBook Pixel, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nokia N1 Tablet and More - R1209
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-Pack. Turn USB-C port into a USB 3.0 port to connect flash drives, keyboards or other peripherals to the new MacBook Pro and other USB-C devices
- Compatible with tablets and smartphones with a USB Type-C connector including the Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, Nokia N1, Lenovo Zuk Z1, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, and Pixel C
- Hi-speed USB C Male to Standard Type A USB 3.0 Data sync, charging, Video. Audio 4-in-1 cable.
- New type-C connector, connector connecting line via the 3A current
- Reversible Design: Smaller, smarter and more convenient! Low-profile connector with a reversible design simplifies the connection; Plug and unplug easily without checking for the connector orientation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The first thing I did was to see if both would fit side-by-side on my new 2016 Macbook Pro. They do!
These are very fragile. The first time I plugged in a USB drive to my MacBook 12" using this, I got a message saying the drive wasn't getting enough power, and the internal connector on this adapter bent. The drive no longer worked until I plugged it into an Apple USB-C to USB-A adapter. Not good.
The irony is I ended up using this USB-C to USB 3.0 adapter on the back of my Motherboard's USB-C to Plug a USB 2.0 Keyboard into the USB 3 slot.
Well it works!
During the "testing Process" I was able to accidentally plug in a USB 2/3 upside down and right side up into the USB 3.0 of the USB-C adapter almost destroying it.
This is because the external metal housing is so thin and the middle plastic PCB is so flexible, the middle plastic moved to accommodate the improper insertion of a USB 3.0/2.0 male plug.
Gigabyte LGA1151 Intel Z170 Mini-ITX DDR4 Motherboards GA-Z170N-Gaming 5, which only had 1 USB-C female port.
Razer Blade 1060 512GB model, which also only has 1 USB-C female port.
This 2-pack was perfect so now I have one USB-C to USB 3 adapter for both systems.
Besides the super thin metal exterior housing, everything else is great!