BCA Month Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 11, 2017
Works and it was great to have this extra charger. My Dad lost his so he is using it.
on June 5, 2016
It shipped very fast and was very inexpensive. It's a perfect fit for my laptop and seems to charge rather quickly. The only issue I have is that it gets VERY hot, especially if you have it plugged in while running a memory intensive program. But for under $10, what can I expect? Very satisfied.
on June 20, 2016
We have been very disappointed in the quality of this product. Since we started using it, the cord very loosely connects to the power supply. Less than 2 months later, the cord falls out constantly and will not hold a connection to charge the computer. Would not recommend this product.
on October 7, 2011
When this happened to my son's laptop, I was amazed to find that it wasn't an anomaly. That there were several incidents in which this adapter eventually failed for the customers. Shame on HP!!!! When I tried to replace it through HP, the cost was a lot more than I anticipated. My son and I started to look at new laptops to buy (We were not going to buy another HP). Then I found this product on Amazon at a fraction of the cost. I read all the reviews, and kept my original adapter. This product is shorter as the reviews stated, and we just did what they suggested and used the old portion of the adapter to lengthen it. It's working. I don't know if it too will end up failing, but with the lower cost, it's a risk we were willing to try.
on May 31, 2012
This was an extremely cheap subsitute charger for a laptop when the old charger didn't work anymore. It worked for about 6 weeks until it stopped charging. It wasn't the power cord end of the device, but the piece that connects from the laptop to the charger box that just wouldn't work anymore - the main reason for the purchase.

It wasn't expensive, so my advice if you are looking to save money, don't buy the cheap imitation products, it is better to buy it from a reputable place where you can return it if it doesn't work.

Belinda
on March 3, 2016
works great
on November 12, 2011
Adapter is the wrong size for my Compaq presario CQ60, or else it is defective. The 'wire' inside the adapter that you plug in to computer is almost non-existent. Will be attempting to have a replacement and will update.
on March 3, 2013
Well packed and shipped fast. The price was right and this is an exact replacement for my grandaughter's laptop. It is doing its job and she is happy.
on August 28, 2015
I had to go back to the "universal" charger because my laptop told me immediately, this charger was insufficient. I bought this so it would charge the new battery correctly and not ruin it, but using it would ruin the battery much, much sooner.
on March 14, 2017
Received the wrong product

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question