|Item model number||FBA_Y-3123|
|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 5.6 x 3.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6 x 5.6 x 3.7 inches|
|Color||USB Hub + card reader|
Flash Memory Card Reader, UNITEK 3-Port USB 3.0 USB Hub SD MS CF TF M2 Card Reader Combo with 5V 2A Adapter Supports SanDisk Compact Flash Memory Card & Lexar Professional CompactFlash Card
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily expand to 3 USB 3.0 ports and 4-in-1 card reader with built-in surge protector. Support 3 ports USB interfaces for Desktop/ Notebook/ Ultrabook
- Support SDHC, SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC (UHS-I), Micro SDXC (UHS-I) and CF/MD/MMC/M2/MS; Ideal for transferring high-resolution images and video recordings
- USB 3.0 Multi-in-1 Card Reader read one of the cards when cards sharing the same slot at the same time; Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS and Linus
- Backward compatibility with USB 1.1/2.0 devices, Plug and play. No driver needed
- 3 USB 3.0 (VIA VL812 chipset) ports and 4 card reader slots with sufficient 5V/2A power supply.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
UNITEK Multi-in-1 USB 3.0 Hub is an external USB 3.0 combo which combines 3 ports USB 3.0 hub with super speed card readers. With this plug and play device, you can enjoy 10 times faster data transfer rate than USB 2.0 in your iMac, MacBook or desktop. The super speed card readers can support over 50 types of flash memory media cards.
- USB Ports: 3 USB 3.0 ports
- Card Slots: SD, CF, MS, Micro SD/T-Flash/M2
- Support SDXC 2TB
- Power: 5V/2A PSU
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Chipset: Genesys GL3233 Chipset and VIA VL812 Chipset
Technical Details: - Multi in 1 design, 4 card slots support the memory cards as below:
- CF Slot: Compact Flash Type I, CF Elite Pro, CF PRO I, CF Turbo, CF Ultima I, Extreme CF,Extreme III CF, HS CF, Ultra II CF
- SD Slot: Secure Digital (SD), Elite Pro SD, Extreme III SD, Gaming Edition SD, , Platinum II SD, SD Pro, SDHC, SDXC, SD-Max, SD-Pleomax, SD-Pro C, Super SD, Turbo SD, Ultima I SD, Ultima II SD, Ultimate SD, Ultra High Speed SD, Ultra II SD, Ultra II SD Plus, Ultra SD, Ultra-X SD, DV-RS MMC, High Speed MMC / RS-MMC, MCCmobile, MMC Pro, MMCplus, MMCplus Turbo, RS-MMC
- Micro SD Slot: Micro SD (TransFlash), Micro SDHC
- MS Slot: MS, MS DUO, MS PRO DUO, MS Magicgate, Ultra II MS PRO, ect
- Windows: XP/VISTA/Win 7/Win 8/Win 8. 1 / Win 10
- Mac OS X: 10.4 Tiger/10.5 Leopard/10.6 Snow Leopard/10.7 Lion/10.8 Mountain Lion
- Linus OS
- 1 x 3-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub with Multi-in-1 Card Reader
- 1 x 5V 2A AC Power Adapter
-1 x 2.6 ft USB 3.0 Cable
-Charges iPhone and iPod, this 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub will NOT charge an iPad (it will only sync).
-2 year Ocean Technology LLC warranty
-24h customer email support
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this device more so for the Card Reader function, which is woefully lacking. ANY card inserted into the reader takes at least 10-15 seconds to show up, and more times then not, a card that is inserted simply does not show up/connect. The device does not trigger the usual "pop-up" windows asking what you wish to do. It also does not trigger a "new device" tone on any computer I've tried it with.
The only way to know IF the device is reading the card is to go into "This PC" (in Win10, or "My Computer" on other OS), and hope you can see the card. The device is a great idea, but it was either very poorly executed, or rushed to market without enough "beta" time.
IF it functioned as should be expected, the cost would be fair, but for how poorly this device performs, its a very overprice bundle of frustration.
UPDATE: This device has gone from randomly working, to not working at all. It won't connect/show up on ANY computer. Junk!
UPDATE: I changed it from one star to three after Unitek contacted me and refunded my money even after they were able to help me get one working by updating the computers usb hub drivers. It seems to be a driver issue which Windows is supposed to install as a plug and play item. Still not working on the 2nd computer.
UPDATE 2: I installed a usb3 expansion card on the computer that would not read it and it seems to work now. Still not sure why it worked at first then quit working on the factory usb3 plug. Fingers crossed.
Since this seems to be a driver issue on my machine and not a problem with the device I updated it to 4 stars. One off because it has been a pain in the ...
CON: It came with no instructions and no warranty printed on the box. Now "how to use" instructions for such a device are not truly "necessary", but at the least it should come with a copy of the warranty with contact info should the unit fails within the warranty period. It should also address the most common user questions.
UPDATE: I deleted a star. The USB slots are so close together that I cannot fit 3 at the same time. And I use the fairly slim SanDisk Extreme series. A poor design. Functionally, it is a two slot hub.
However, it also works great for increasing the number of USB ports for a Sony PS4.
- Sony PS4 USB port 1 for SSD external storage
- Sony PS4 USB port 2 for Unitek (USB C to PS4 USB)
I've found no need to connect the supplied 5V power supply to the Unitek.
Then for the Unitek you can attach three USB devices. One would likely be a USB mic for chat. The other two for whatever you wish.