|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.5 x 5 x 0.5 inches|
USB to VGA Adapter for Windows, Bobalaly USB 3.0 Multi Monitor Display, Suit for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and More, NO NEED ANY CD DRIVER
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The portable Bobalaly USB to VGA adapter connects a desktop or laptop with USB 3.0 / 2.0 port to your VGA-equipped monitor, display, projector, or HDTV; Tuck this lightweight gadget into your bag to do a business presentation, extend your workspace to increase productivity; Audio must be transmitted separately; A VGA cable is required.
- The high quality metal USB port to VGA female converter supports resolutions up to 1920x1080@60Hz (1080p, Full HD) including 720p, for high definition external monitors, projectors, or TV; SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps.
- Built-in advanced DisplayLink chipset converts USB digital signal to VGA analog signal; High quality metal USB connector resists corrosion and abrasion and improve the signal transmission performance; Molded strain relief increases cable durability.
- The USB-VGA cord supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP; and other USB-enabled computer. Our adapter can’t apply to MAC system.
- Exclusive Bobalaly Unconditional 12-month Warranty ensures long-time satisfaction of your purchase; Friendly and easy-to-reach customer service to solve your problems timely.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Windows: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit only), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Full High Definition
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (1080p Full HD)
- Input: USB 3.0 Male
- Output: VGA Female
- Audio Support: No
- Installation: Drivers are not required
How to install it?
Step 1, plug USB to VGA cable,
Step 2, according to the prompt appears a U disk (built-in storage and installation procedures)
Step 3, double-click to install the driver, install,
Step 4 5 6 7 8 9, according to the prompt to install the program,
Step 10, click no, do not restart the program and system,
Step 11, the display VGA line link in the USB port, this time to adjust the display resolution, you can.
1.DO NOT support Mac;
2.DO NOT support Surface Pro with ARM(Windows) processor;
3.Make sure your devices have USB3.0 port. USB3.0 supports: 1920*1080 @60Hz (1080p max), USB2.0 ONLY supports: 800*600@60Hz; USB 3.0 is recommended for the best performance;
4.NO Audio Support: Audio must be transmitted separately;
5.A VGA cable is required when you connect this converter to VGA enabled monitors, projectors, or HDTV; The VGA cable is NOT included and it is sold separately;
6.When you plug it into the USB port, the computer will detect that a new device has been plugged.Please turn to "my computer" and find the "FL2000DX (G: )";
then double click it to install the software. Reboot your computer once installation is completed.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-HDMI splitter (only duplicates display doesn't offer an additional screen to use)
-VGA to Serial adapters (bought a few different from Fry's none worked correctly)
-I spent an hour in Fry's looking at all the different options and adapters (none worked)
-THIS USB TO VGA ADAPTER WORKED PERFECTLY AND WAS SO EASY TO INSTALL
It has the drivers already loaded onto it (No CD's to install, no USB's to install, no links to websites to download drivers)
The only thing I would make sure about if I was purchasing this is that your computer has USB 3.0 (blue USB port) if you want 1920x1080 resolution. If you have just regular USB it only displays at 800x600 which will remind you of being on a computer circa-2000.
Hands down an amazing, simple, and easy to use product.