LOOP World Adapter Plug, Worldwide Travel Adapter Charger [US UK EU AU CN] w/ Dual USB Charging Ports & Universal AC Socket - Safety Fused (Blue)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WORLDWIDE CHARGING IN 150+ COUNTRIES - Fitted with US UK EU & AU/CN plugs and Powerful Dual USB Ports. The Universal 8 Pin AC Socket allows for the use of many different plug designs making World Adapter Plug the Swiss Army Knife of Travel Adapters
- SIMULTANEOUSLY CHARGE 3 DEVICES - Get powered-up faster without the hassle of multiple chargers and cables. World Adapter Plug is compact, powerful & efficient, it has an all-in-one design, dual USB ports and a universally AC socket with built-in spare fuse
- ADVANCED ELECTRONICS - Smart Power Technology recognizes the device's unique charging protocol enabling optimized recharging speeds. Compatible devices include: Apple, Samsung, Sony, Blackberry, HTC, Lenovo, LG, ZTE, Huawei, MP3 Players, Bluetooth Speakers, Tablets, Smart Phones, Headphones, Power Banks, Sat-Nav systems and more
- WORLD ADAPTER PLUG 3.0 - New Sleek Design, Worldwide Use, Universal AC socket, Intelligent Charging, New LED, Stronger Sliders, Safety Shutters, Plug Lock System, 6.0 Amp Fuse + Built-in Spare, 24-Month "New for Old" replacement Warranty. FCC CE and RoHS Certified
- WORLD ADAPTER PLUG - does NOT convert power through the AC Socket, check that your appliance is compatible with the local electrical supply. This Adapter is not suitable high power electrical appliances (Hairdryers, Flattening/Curling Irons, ETC) Travel Hairstyling devices may be ok. The USB Ports are designed to charge Digital Devices such as Smart Phones and Tablets. Maximum ratings: 1400 Watts 6.0 Amps 250 Volts. USB output is 5 Volt DC at 2500mAh Maximum
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LOOP World Adapter Plug 3.0 is from the makers of the best selling ORIGINAL Travel Adapter Brand - LOOP®
•Worldwide Global charging in more than a 150 Countries with US UK EU AU/CN Plugs
•Universal AC Socket with 8 pin plug and Powerful Intelligent Dual USB Charging Ports
•Manufactured from Fire Resistant PC Materials, built-in Spare Fuse, Safety Shutters, LED, Sliders and Safety Plug Lock
•Designed with industry leading Premium Materials, backed by an 18-Month Warranty
•All of our products are ROHS, CE and FC Certified
FLASH SALE now on, click "add to cart" now to get yours while limited stocks last!
COMPATIBLE COUNTRY LIST
Austria, Australia, Argentina, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Cyprus, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, South Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, UAE, USA, UK, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam
AC Power: MAX 6 Amp 100-250V AC
USB Charger: 5V DC 2500mAh (Single USB Port Max Output: 2100mAh)
World Adapter Plug does NOT convert power through the AC Socket. This Adapter is not suitable high power electrical appliances (Hairdryers, Flattening Irons, ETC) Travel Hairstyling devices may be ok.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Revised review: The first item they sent broke after one week of use. But after they read my complaint the company replaced the broken one with a brand new one free of charge and refunded my money for the first one. The button sliders on the first one were very stiff, but the sliders on the new one work more smoothly. The new one works as advertised.
It's worth noting that after posting this review I was very quickly contacted by their customer service department and offered a replacement. However, ultimately I think the breakage was more my fault than theirs, but that perhaps the sliders could do with a bit more reinforcement, for the sake of big clumsy dummies like myself.
THIS IS A FOLLOW UP TO MY PREVIOUS NEGATIVE REVIEW: It took 6 months, but when my number 1, most favorite son arrived home for the holidays, I showed him the malfunctioning LOOP, explaining the challenge. My son, a World traveller, quietly demonstrated to me how to actually use this fine piece of electrical conversion device. I couldn't believe that I wasn't able to figure it out. And I'm immensely embarrassed to have been so negative earlier. I can see that this device will work without any problem; the only problem was with the owner/user (ME), and I humbly retract my previous review. I hope LOOP will accept my apology, and has not lost any sales due to my inaccurate previous review.
All we needed was a multiport adapter for USB charging, ended up using the AC adapter for a dual USB charger, so I could charge two phones, a battery pack and alternating watches. Worked fine for a 2 week european vacation.
Pretty big. But then anything that plugs into the huge international sockets ends up being pretty big.
For my next trip, I've just bought a localized cable (Australian) for a wide-voltage USB charger and will skip anything AC.