- Save 12% on 2 Pack 3D Sleep Eye Mask Travel Mask(Black & Purple) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by CoolingTech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 3D Sleep Mask(2 Pack) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by CoolingTech. Enter code OCZ4YMZ8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Comfortable Sleep Mask offered by CoolingTech. Enter code 6RK2Y5R2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Travel Adapter, Worldwide All in One Universal Travel Adaptor Wall AC Power Plug Adapter Wall Charger with Dual USB Charging Ports for USA EU UK AUS Cell Phone Laptop
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This Travel Adapter with 4 international plug adapters. Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs, but this adapter cannot be used in South African, India, Swiss and Italy. Please kindly pay attention to avoid any inconvenience.
- This Charger Adapter Plug Converts the Power Outlet Only, it Does Not Convert Electrical Output Current and Voltage
- All-in-one Adapter with Fuse protect, Built-in Safety Shutters, LED Power Indicator.
- Dual USB ports. Ideal for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Tab, iPod, Smartphones, 5V Tablets, Bluetooth Speakers & Headset etc.
- Rated power: 110V~/650W, 220V~/1300W. Power output: 100-240VAC~50-60HZ 6A Max. Only apply to the use of small power electric appliances when traveling, such as mobile phone, digital products, computer with low power of small household appliances.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CoolingTech Universal Worldwide All in One Travel Adaptor
Adapter plugs do not convert Voltage, ensure that your mobile electronics take input voltage from 100-240v. No conversion is required when you mobile electronics power plug is the same as the wall. Please follow the user instruction and prevent yourself from harm and damages.
1.You can charge your cell phone, camera, iPod, Ipad and other electronic products via specified plugs or USB port. All in one designed will save your space and time during the traveling.
2.The Charger accepts plugs from all countries including China, Japan, USA, Europe, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, France, German and more 150 countries. But cannot be used in South African, India, Swiss and Italy. Please pay attention to avoid any inconvenience.
3.Built-in safety shutters protect users from the direct touch of the live parts on the socket outlet, especially for the children.
4. Only apply to the use of small power electric appliances when traveling, such as mobile phone, digital products, computer with low power of small household appliances.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, let me do my part to try & make something VERY clear right up front:
✴✴THIS DEVICE CONVERTS THE POWER OUTLET ONLY! IT DOES NOT CONVERT ELECTRICAL OUTPUT, CURRENT, OR VOLTAGE✴✴
This adapter is for powering things such as: mobile phones, music players, tablets, laptops, and that which falls into the category of "small appliance". It will not, however, enable you to take your U.S.-branded hair dryer & use it in South Africa.
As I demonstrate in the video, there is a red power indicator LED on the top, front to show that the unit is plugged in securely & receiving power. You will see that there, also on the front, is a receptacle for both EU and US plugs WITH fuse protect & safety shutters that are also built-in. When you're away from home & you don't know what you might encounter, those safety features are very important!
On the right-facing side, there are two USB ports: the first, for iOS and the second, for Android.
On both the top and the bottom you will find "sliders" that make prongs slide out the back from the body of the adapter to be plugged into a power outlet - top: USA/JAPAN/AU/THAI type plug, & bottom: UK/SP plug.
And finally, upon turning the adapter over, you will find folded downward in the center, an EU type plug.
I'm really happy I found CoolingTech's listing - they not only helped me understand the importance of having a device like this, but they made it available to me... with all the features of other brands, but at a FAR more wallet-friendly price!
I don't often get excited about travel adapters, that was until I took a trip to Scotland. My usual morning hair routine is to blow-dry my wet hair and then curl it with a curling iron. Well....I did not have a travel adapter, however, the prongs on my curling iron could be pushed into the socket enough to make the "on" light cut on. If I was attentive enough, I would have noticed that the plastic tip of the curling iron had melted off. When I picked up the curling iron, the tip was still attached to the bathroom sink! Well, if that did not wake me up, I became very alert when I pulled the curling iron away from my bangs. My bangs were still attached to the curling iron. The horror on my face still brings a good laugh to me and my sister. I remember walking out of the bathroom, smoke billowing off of my head and off of the curling iron in my hand, with my bangs still attached. . My sister was rolling on the bed and ended up sitting on the floor, she was laughing so hard. Our first stop, that morning, was to a beauty shop. I had to get a very short haircut to make my bangs blend in.
That was the first time that I heard the mention of a travel adapter. This travel adapter is not a current converter but it has everything to obtain power to your appliances. If I had this adapter, the power surge would have cut the power to my curling iron. You have European plugs, USB ports, a USA plug, a surge protector, a travel universal adapter and two more plugs. On the top and bottom of the adapter, there is a button that you press forward to reveal two of the plugs. The adapter has a rubberized outer covering that is so comfortable in your hand. The adapter fits in the palm my hand. It is a great size for travel, compact, efficient and well-made. I definitely recommend it and I will not travel internationally again without one.
This is just for laptop and cellphones as it does state that this will not convert voltage. Usually laptops has a resistor in line (that box in the middle of the cord) as well as cell phone boxes so they are safe. Would not recommend for hairdryers or other appliances without checking voltage compatibility.