Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,642 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,034 reviews
on July 24, 2017
Thought that I had my noise problem in my condo under control with an air filter fan, but the adaptive noise feature on this device is a real game changer and has already greatly improved my sleep quality.
on July 23, 2017
The sound of rain makes me want to sleep because it is miserable outside. Works great'
on July 22, 2017
Works well haven't experienced any problems like some other Buyers have had.
on July 22, 2017
Product is wonderful. It helps our German Shepherd (whose injured leg is recovering) relax to the sounds. Also wonderful for reading & having the background sound, noise. So soothing Very, very, relaxing.
on July 21, 2017
I love the variety of sounds! But, seems like every choice has a loud noise. For instance, on the "waves" setting, it sounds soothing with calming waves but then a large wave comes in and it gets loud. Or on the "babbling brook" setting, suddenly someone throws a large rock into the water! Hope that makes sense. I don't know if it's a defect or not. For the price, I wish it didn't have loud interruptions that jolt you awake. But I do like that you cannot tell it's on a loop.
on July 20, 2017
Perfect sound machine. Provides many options to be able to pick which sound is best for you. I like the train sound and the wife likes the meadow sound. Just purchased a second unit so we can both be happy. We keep it on all night long. You will have the best night sleep of you life with this thing.
on July 20, 2017
I love it! Drowns out my boyfriend's snoring. He even sleeps better!
on July 19, 2017
I purchased this a year and a half ago. I have to use it as loud as it will go. When it's loud as it will go, there's something inside of it that rattles. It's annoying.
on July 18, 2017
If you don't have one of these get one now! We have low frequency noise disturbance in our house and this machine used with earbuds (I only use one earbud) stops the noise. It can also be used with the built in speaker.
on July 18, 2017
We purchased his product 2 years ago on Amazon. When the machine is on, a crackling static sound plays randomly behind the different soinds

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.