Micro Usb HUB Adaptor with Power, Kirin 3-Port Charging OTG Host Cable Cord Adapter for Fire TV Stick , Raspberry Pi 2 3 Pi Zero Android Smart Phone Tablet Samsung Galaxy HTC Sony Google LG / Linux
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Expands into 3 USB Ports for Fire TV Stick , Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 (with camera connector) and W (with Bluetooth and Wifii), Orange Pi, ODROID, Banana Pi ,Raspbian Jessie Tablet
- Compatible with DJI Spark/ Mavic Remote Controller, most OTG Micro USB connector phones and tablets such as Samsung Galaxy-Series with micro-usb port, Google Nexus , ASUS Zen 8/VIvotab Note 8, HTC One M9, Dell, Motorala, Sony, Nokia, Lenovo Yoga/ThinkPad, Acer tab and more, Smart phone four-in-one OTG data cable micro USB splitter a drag four auxiliary power supply
- There are three USB ports, you can insert U disk, keyboard, mouse and other equipment (but does not support the simultaneous insertion of two U disk), and the other with a micro USB female, you can switch to the U-switch or keyboard power supply
- OTG port provides a simple way to connect phone to a USB capable computer for data synchronization and file transfers, Transfer Rate: USB2.0, 480/12Mbps, 1.5Mbps
- Standard micro USB interface, access to mobile phones or tablet PCs, Two-way switch to charge to charge the phone, dial OTG can be an external device power supply, but can't support Dell Venue 8 , 11 Pro
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. This is a multifunctional USB OTG Host Hub Adapter Cable.
2. Compatible with all tablets and cellphones with OTG function, such as Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/Tab 3,2 ,Note 10.1 and so on.
3. Three ports with USB design can connect the keyboard,mouse,card reader,and so on(can't connect hard disk).
4. One power USB port can connect original charger to supply power for flash disk, card reader, mouse, keyboard and so on.
5. When OTG mode and charging mode can work simultaneously, the swith should be placed to "Charge".
6. You can share your U disk content while charging the phone.
7. Micro-USB Power can charge your tablet and smart phone simultaneously!
8. It's really portable and practical. It can greatly save your working space and you can easily take it to everywhere you want to go.
1. Support most Android models Support Galaxy S2, for Samsung Galaxy Note, for Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, GALAXY Tab3 8.0, Sony Xperia NX-02D, Sony Xperia acro HDIS12S,and Sony S-series Tablet. Other Android models.
2. OTG USB HUB data exchange or charging mode USB interface can be connected to the U disk, mouse, keyboard, gamepad, printers and other USB devices simultaneously. When the switch is in “Charge”,achieved through an external power supply to charge the phone function. When the switch is placed” OTG “, the phone can read three external USB devices simultaneously.
3. Charging mode and data exchange mode can work simultaneously It works only for some models of for Samsung,as for Samung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note3, ThinkPad 8. When it is in this case, you must place the switch to "Charge".
1x 4 Port Micro USB Power Charging OTG Hub Cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First time I hooked it up...nothing. I assumed it was totally dead. I then ordered a different looking otg hub and was set to return this one. The new hub was a nightmare. So I tried this one again. Just the fire stick alone on this hub and with the fire stick charger (micro USB) powering it was causing problems. My fire stick kept turning on, getting to the home screen, and turning off. I've seen other people getting this to work for them so idk why in the world I was having issues. Maybe just a defective product.
I almost gave up but I just really didn't want to deal with the returns for both of the otg hubs. I tried again. I figured I could get more power to this so I would be able to use my hard drive with a male to male USB cable for an extra power source. I didn't have one unfortunately. So now I have this otg hub connected to my fire stick with a micro USB charger powering it. I also have the dongle for my keyboard/mouse on this (it doesn't work on the other hub for whatever reason)
On one of the extra USB ports I have the other hub I ordered, which is powered by a DC 5v. This is where I have connected my hard drive.
It's not the prettiest of settups but it works and most of it is behind my TV.
Using a Lenovo Yoga Book (android)
I was able to use a USB 3.0 hub with Network adapter by connecting it to a Samsung OEM OTG adapter.
however this had no power.
Power pass through works on this device, however the OTG function does not.
It powered an ethernet adapter, but it did not register the devices on the Yoga Book.
Tried switching from Charge to OTG, would not work
tried each port, first on OTG (per instructions) then on Charge - no change.
tried each port again, this time reseating the cable after making switch - no change.
tried Samsung OEM OTG adapter and USB drive I was testing with - worked.
Will try on my Moto Nexus 6, but I'm pretty certain it's not going to work there either. Most likely faulty product.
A note about the Charge/OTG selector switch... In the "Charge" position, the power that you plugged into the "4th" port mentioned above will pass-through to charge your device but - at least on this Asus T100TAM - the OTG functionality is disabled. In the "OTG" position, the "USB hub" functionality is enabled and the power-in will provide power for the hub's USB ports, but pass-through charging of the tablet is disabled. In other words, you can choose whether you want to charge your device *OR* use OTG USB accessories, but you cannot do both at the same time. (Like I said, at least this is how it is with my particular tablet - your mileage may vary.)
Before I bought the Asus T100TAM, I called Asus and asked whether the Micro-USB port could be used for charging *and* OTG *at-the-same-time* and I was told, yes, it could do that. This is clearly not my experience with this OTG adapter. I cannot tell whether the issue is 1) a mis-informed pre-sales technical support representative, 2) the charge/OTG switch on the hub physically changes modes of operation of this hub device, or 3) the tablet disables charging when it sees its micro-USB port being used in "host" mode. (I have read that many tablets switch from "charge" to "boost" mode automatically depending on what's plugged into the Micro-USB port, but some reviewers here have reported their tablet devices doing both charging and OTG at the same time).
Regardless, I was not expecting to charge and use OTG functions at the same time, so I'm not disappointed. As it is, one of the things that attracted me to the T100TAM is the advertised 10-hour battery, so not being able to charge while using OTG accessories is not a deal-breaker for me.
Overall, this Micro USB OTG hub works as expected and does what I need it to do. In the end, whether this OTG hub is going to work for you is going to come down to what you need/want to do and what your device(s) is/are capable of doing. And don't expect your device manufacturer to know the answer. You may just need to roll the dice and buy an OTG adapter to find out... at this one's price-point, that's not a bad thing to do.