Micro Usb HUB Adaptor with Power, Kirin 3-Port Charging OTG Host Cable Cord Adapter for Fire TV Stick , Raspberry Pi 2 3 Pi Zero Android Smart Phone Tablet Samsung Galaxy HTC Sony Google LG / Linux
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Expands into 3 USB Ports for Fire TV Stick , Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 (with camera connector) and W (with Bluetooth and Wifii), Orange Pi, ODROID, Banana Pi ,Raspbian Jessie Tablet
- Compatible with DJI Spark/ Mavic Remote Controller, most OTG Micro USB connector phones and tablets such as Samsung Galaxy-Series with micro-usb port, Google Nexus , ASUS Zen 8/VIvotab Note 8, HTC One M9, Dell, Motorala, Sony, Nokia, Lenovo Yoga/ThinkPad, Acer tab and more, Smart phone four-in-one OTG data cable micro USB splitter a drag four auxiliary power supply
- There are three USB ports, you can insert U disk, keyboard, mouse and other equipment (but does not support the simultaneous insertion of two U disk), and the other with a micro USB female, you can switch to the U-switch or keyboard power supply
- OTG port provides a simple way to connect phone to a USB capable computer for data synchronization and file transfers, Transfer Rate: USB2.0, 480/12Mbps, 1.5Mbps
- Standard micro USB interface, access to mobile phones or tablet PCs, Two-way switch to charge to charge the phone, dial OTG can be an external device power supply, but can't support Dell Venue 8 , 11 Pro
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. This is a multifunctional USB OTG Host Hub Adapter Cable.
2. Compatible with all tablets and cellphones with OTG function, such as Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/Tab 3,2 ,Note 10.1 and so on.
3. Three ports with USB design can connect the keyboard,mouse,card reader,and so on(can't connect hard disk).
4. One power USB port can connect original charger to supply power for flash disk, card reader, mouse, keyboard and so on.
5. When OTG mode and charging mode can work simultaneously, the swith should be placed to "Charge".
6. You can share your U disk content while charging the phone.
7. Micro-USB Power can charge your tablet and smart phone simultaneously!
8. It's really portable and practical. It can greatly save your working space and you can easily take it to everywhere you want to go.
1. Support most Android models Support Galaxy S2, for Samsung Galaxy Note, for Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, GALAXY Tab3 8.0, Sony Xperia NX-02D, Sony Xperia acro HDIS12S,and Sony S-series Tablet. Other Android models.
2. OTG USB HUB data exchange or charging mode USB interface can be connected to the U disk, mouse, keyboard, gamepad, printers and other USB devices simultaneously. When the switch is in “Charge”,achieved through an external power supply to charge the phone function. When the switch is placed” OTG “, the phone can read three external USB devices simultaneously.
3. Charging mode and data exchange mode can work simultaneously It works only for some models of for Samsung,as for Samung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note3, ThinkPad 8. When it is in this case, you must place the switch to "Charge".
1x 4 Port Micro USB Power Charging OTG Hub Cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First time I hooked it up...nothing. I assumed it was totally dead. I then ordered a different looking otg hub and was set to return this one. The new hub was a nightmare. So I tried this one again. Just the fire stick alone on this hub and with the fire stick charger (micro USB) powering it was causing problems. My fire stick kept turning on, getting to the home screen, and turning off. I've seen other people getting this to work for them so idk why in the world I was having issues. Maybe just a defective product.
I almost gave up but I just really didn't want to deal with the returns for both of the otg hubs. I tried again. I figured I could get more power to this so I would be able to use my hard drive with a male to male USB cable for an extra power source. I didn't have one unfortunately. So now I have this otg hub connected to my fire stick with a micro USB charger powering it. I also have the dongle for my keyboard/mouse on this (it doesn't work on the other hub for whatever reason)
On one of the extra USB ports I have the other hub I ordered, which is powered by a DC 5v. This is where I have connected my hard drive.
It's not the prettiest of settups but it works and most of it is behind my TV.
I tried using this on my Nexus 5 and sadly it would not charge the phone at the same time as using OTG devices. (The connected USB devices did work normally though.) This is clearly a limitation of the phone -- or perhaps the kernel. In no way is this little box at fault though... I will test on my Nexus 7 2012 (with CM11) at home and see if it works on that, which would be useful. I seem to recall at least on the N7 2012 there are kernels available that enable this type of operation.
Setting the switch to "Charge" simply directs your USB charger current into the phone as normal (like a bypass.) This worked fine on my Nexus 5 and on the Galaxy S5.
Both my phone and my tablet have OTG support. With the phone you can do OTG and charging at the same time, however with the tablet you can only do one or the other, not both. So unfortunately it works for some devices and not others, even if they say they support OTG. This is, of course, a problem with the tablet manufacturer and not with this device, so you may need to contact your manufacturer to ask them if it supports simultaneous OTG and charging before buying this.
however it should be better quality.
* Used for Pi Zero NES project and it works perfectly
* Keep in mind that if you switch to "OTG" you can use power Micro USB on extension and
plug single line to device while still using 3 standard USB ports for input/devices
Charging switch works but doesn't function with my Nextbook Ares 8A however it does turn power to otg devices off so if I wanted to turn them off I could just switch it to charge but would probably just unplug them, a good solution would actually be to take the 5th wire that tells the device to go into otg mode and the ground from the microusb end and use the switch to control that shorted connection (Android otg mode) as well as the power direction coming from the wall power adapter, then this function would work with all devices.
Good product however plastic seems cheap but not as cheap as the fake one I received from WDLLC, you get what you pay for.
Honestly, for 7.5 dollars unit would have been worth is even if it only worked in either mode just because of the usb keyboard and thumb drive simultaneous usage even if not while charging. Fact that it does both makes my little tablet like a PC using a large monitor.