Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 24, 2016
This bowl is massive! Exactly what I need to make kimchee. The only drawback is I don't see a stainless steel stamp on the bowl.
review image
38 people found this helpful
on July 14, 2017
This thing is gigantic. You can sit around all day with a tape measure trying to understand how big it is and still you will be amazed when it arrives. It's so big I was embarrassed to show my wife. It's so big I almost sent it back! I am so glad I didn't send it back. I use it to mix my Kimchi. I get it about a gallon with mixed up in the bowl then I put two, 2 quart mason jars in the bowl at the same time and stuff the Kimchi in the jars without getting cabbage all over the kitchen.

The finish is mirror finish,very impressive. It's beautiful. I wont make sauerkraut in it because I wouldn't want to scratch the beautiful finish with the salt pounding process. Once it gets a little messed up I will make sauerkraut in the big monster!

Buy you will be satisfied
review image
5 people found this helpful
on July 16, 2015
This bowl is awesome!! After reading all of the reviews about how large it is and how you can't really picture it until it arrives and looking at the measurements with a tape measure, I thought I had an idea of how big the bowl would be. But, when the box arrived I was still shocked at its enormity. The bowl really is huge, but it's fantastic! I am using it specifically for making cat food. My cat has special diet needs, so I make raw food for him. I had been doing it in my stock pot which is only 8 quarts, but I could only make very small batches. So I decided to order a big stainless steel bowl online. I considered a smaller one, but I wanted to be sure I had enough room to mix the food, so I decided on the 30 quart bowl. This bowl is perfect for what I need! After mixing up the food (about 16 pounds of raw ground chicken plus a few additions), it fills the bowl about halfway which is really great for mixing. Nothing spilled out over the sides and it was very stable. The only downside to its large size is that the bowl doesn't fit in my kitchen sink (and definitely not the dishwasher), so I have to wash it in the deep sink in the garage. I keep it on top of the fridge and, as another reviewer mentioned, it doubles as a security mirror of sorts ;)
6 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on December 3, 2013
Cooked in commercial kitchens for years and while cooking at home missed having a really big bowl for big batches. Read a lot of negative reviews about this bowl and was a little nervous because of the low price. After receiving, have to say this is a quality mixing bowl, its solid, its huge. Only problem is where do you store it?(big!!!!)
23 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on November 2, 2017
This stainless steel bowl is beyond big--huge. I had no idea how big until I unpacked. Not being a great judge of quarts/volume I was expecting something probably half the size. But the quality is fine, stainless steel with a great mirror finish. Not sure what I'll use it for. I'll think of something---punch bowl party for 200 people? Maybe for now I'll just look at it. :) For the price, this seems like an incredible deal. I asked my wife, "How much do you think this cost?" She answered, "$150." Probably that's what you'd pay in a high end retail outlet.
on May 27, 2015
I am still laughing over this bowl! I guess I just didn't realize how big 30 quarts was. I dehydrate a ton of kale for kale chips and none of my bowls were ever big enough to handle the scope of 5 lbs of greens! WELL when the box was at my door I was like what did I order? (I love Amazon) After I wrestled the box in the door and opened it I immediately snapped a pic to send to my sister we are still laughing. But with all that said BEST BOWL EVER!!! No more mess everything stays in the bowl until I'm ready to start drying. It will be great to have in our RV also I can see a lot of uses for it 😃
4 people found this helpful
on May 30, 2015
OK, I wanted a really large bowl so I was happy to see others say that this bowl was big. I was short on time so I didn't get out the measuring tape, and just sort of visualized how big it might be. WRONG! This thing is GIGANTIC! Like "take up your entire stove top or oven to store it" big. Like "make the biggest circle possible with your arms,and it's still bigger than that" big. Like if it was full of food, it would take your teenage son to carry it. It is mind boggling size, okay? Seriously, unless you're the Duggars or a commercial restaurant/baker, this bowl is probably way bigger than you need for food prep. The quality of the item seems very high.
on January 11, 2017
Perfect replacement for my rusted out fire pit bowl!
review imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on September 16, 2017
Way bigger than I thought it would be but turns out it's perfect for making sauerkraut and mixing up large batches of food we prepare for our pooches.
on November 12, 2014
Great bowl but buyer beware- it is HUGE! Way bigger than I thought. If your looking for a bowl that measures approximately 22 1/2" across top and approximately 8" deep than this is the bowl for you. I wanted something I could mix items with two hands and not have it spill out of the bowl. This fits the bill :) It would also work great for other things like filling with ice and drinks at a party. Good quality and looks just like the picture.
Update: I LOVE this bowl. I have given it to a few other people. It is wonderful for mixing up ingredients. We use it all the time! So happy the size didn't scare me away ;)
11 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.