- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 4 edition (July 27, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470402741
- ISBN-13: 978-0470402740
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,255,005 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Addiction Treatment Homework Planner 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
Help clients suffering from chemical and nonchemical addictions develop the skills they need to work through problems
The Addiction Treatment Homework Planner, Third Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- Updated assignments, 10 new assignments in five new problem areas, and new secondary exercises for many problems
- 88 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by clients suffering from chemical and nonchemical addictions
- A quick-reference formatthe interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including alcoholism, nicotine dependence, and substance abuse, as well as those problems that do not involve psychoactive substances, such as problem gambling, eating disorders, and sexual addictions
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments that are cross-referenced to the The Addiction Treatment Planner, Third Editionso you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or behavioral problem
- A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises in Microsoft Word® formatallowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners® series:
Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM diagnoses.
Progress Notes Planners contain complete, prewritten progress notes for each presenting problem in the companion Treatment Planners.--This text refers to the Kindle Edition edition.
About the Author
James R. Finley, MA, is a practicing psychotherapist with experience in a variety of community and correctional settings, outpatient and inpatient. He is the author of Integrating the 12 Steps into Addiction Therapy and coauthor of The Addiction Counselor's Documentation Sourcebook, Second Edition, both published by Wiley.
Brenda S. Lenz, MS, is a licensed professional counselor and certified substance abuse counselor. She specializes in treating addictions in women and college-aged students and is coauthor of The Addiction Counselor's Documentation Sourcebook, Second Edition, published by Wiley. She currently works in a university counseling center and in private practice.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
co occurring disorders.