Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 17, 2014
What a talented group singing truly upbeat fast paced songs with clear, resounding, amazing lyrics. The kind of lyrics you want to stick in your head, it is like a pleasant sermon you really want to hear set to amazing music and vocals. I gladly share it with my seven year old daughter in the hope that many good seeds are planted while she enjoys great music. My favorites are basically all of the songs but if forced to pick:

- Fight another day
- Change in the Making
- Always Love
- What do I know of holy
- All that matters

Cannot wait for a new album, I really hope there is more coming out at some point, would buy it in a heart beat.
on May 28, 2017
Loven it
on July 27, 2017
After all of these years, I still listen to this album!
on September 8, 2017
Awesome!
on September 5, 2017
Wonderful!
on April 10, 2014
This band is great! I love all of their songs and they're so inspirational. Their trust in God keeps me seeking more out of my faith. "What Do I Know of Holy" really speaks to me
on August 28, 2012
This is the first Addison Roads album I have ever bought. I've heard some of their songs on the radio so I talked my self into buying this album. I certainly do not regret it; this is a great album. If this is your style of music (christian pop) I suggest trying them out.
on October 30, 2009
Addison Road did a great job blending harmonies (2 stars) and female vocals with overall good lyrics (1/2 star). While none of the music is incredibly complex or intricate, the songs sound good (1/2 star), and are overall pleasing to the ear (1 star). It's a good album, overall, though it could have been a little longer.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on December 15, 2014
My favorite Addison Road CD. Good Christian music.
on January 7, 2014
I love that my daughter sings these songs of faith with me. I couldn't find this in stores. Had to buy online.