Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Customer Discussions > The King's Speech [Blu-ray] forum

Additional languages & subtitles?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 19, 2010 6:02:47 AM PST
Manuel says:
Additional languages & subtitles?

Posted on Feb 19, 2011 8:57:58 AM PST
they never care about another language.
maybe we are not good customers for them

Posted on Mar 7, 2011 6:22:56 AM PST
Antarki says:
Its true Amazon never care about other language or subtitles... WHYYYYYYY??? we are clients too and we want to enjoy the movie .. if we see the movie just in english maybe we can understan the idea , but people from Amazon in south america and all the world there are millions of people that speak other language ( spanish ) in my case and we also are paying for your product ... you must to show more respect for us and put in your reviews in the movie has subtitles or aditional language ..... Someone know if this movis has subtitles in spanish ???????????????????????????????????

Posted on Mar 11, 2011 10:16:03 AM PST
Fleurbleue says:
Please can anybody tell me if there are english subtitles and or other languages ?
Thanks for your kind reply.
fleurbleue

Posted on Mar 17, 2011 9:34:25 PM PDT
I need DVD of King's Speech with the English subtitles for the deaf please please. (not blu-ray)

Posted on Mar 23, 2011 2:59:09 AM PDT
My mum is so disappointed she can't understand the Kings Speech film as she is deaf and needs it subtitled. Will it be available with subtitles.

Posted on Mar 29, 2011 12:54:20 PM PDT
i can't belive this blockbuster movie was made without captioning or subtitles. how heartless and cheap. the hearing impaired people of the world apparently are not important.

Posted on Apr 3, 2011 5:34:38 PM PDT
if you download the movie or rip then burn it yourself, there are sites that you can download the subtitle files for just about any film, accuracy is sometimes a problem with external sub-title files.

Posted on Apr 18, 2011 4:12:11 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 18, 2011 4:12:47 PM PDT
Carl Thorpe says:
My Amazon shipment already arrived.

Back of the case states:

Spanish Subtitles
English Subtitles for the Deaf & Hearing Impaired

Haven't popped it in yet to see if it's accurate.

This is for the BR version.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2011 5:36:01 PM PDT
J. Coppice says:
The DVD does include excellent subtitles making for a superb show. Enjoy!

Posted on May 16, 2012 6:56:43 PM PDT
Gary says:
To anyone enquiring about subtitles: Every dvd that has been this popular will come with them. Amazon.com should have specified that though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2010
Latest post:  May 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The King's Speech
The King's Speech by Colin Firth (DVD - 2011)
4.6 out of 5 stars (2,003)