Addlon Waterproof 300 LED Solar String Lights with 2 Modes, 115-Feet (Warm White)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔Specification:Length:35m/115ft, Lamp beads quantity: 300, Two work modes: steady-on and flash.
- ✔Waterproof (IP64): Perfect for outdoor and indoor decorations.
- ✔ Higher efficiency: 51% larger upgraded solar panel leads to high speed charging for lights and with CE certification.
- ✔High capacity: Double premium battery cell 1.2v 1600mA Charging time: 6-8 hours.Working time:8-15 hours.
- ✔Easy to install. NO wiring required,NO BATTERY.Recharged by solar panel under sunlight, totally Eco-friendly product
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Addlon Waterproof 300 LED Solar String Lights with 2 Modes, 115-Feet (Warm White)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AddlonDirect||AddlonDirect||Lalapao Direct||Bestie Accessories||Vmanoo Direct||AddlonDirect|
|Color||Warm White||Warm White||Warm White||white||Warm White||Cool White|
-LED light can keep glowing for about 8 hours a night after fully charged during the day.
-No wiring needed, powered by solar energy.
-Best choice for Garden,Homes,Wedding,Christmas Party,Event Decorative Lighting,can be hung on tree
branches, bushes, roof, eave, fence or any other places you wish.
2.Lamp beads quantity: 300
The solar panel MUST be installed in a well-lit location where it can receive maximum sunlight during daytime
hours. Any cover that shades the panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and decrease the amount of
brightness and duration of the LED lights. The lights and solar panel box are all weather devices ¨C They should not
be affected by exposure in rain, snow or temperature.
The solar panel box can be placed on the ground by using the pointed stake. Install the stake into the ground
until it is firmly in place. If the ground is too hard, soak the area with water to soften it. Please ensure that
the solar panel is pointed toward the sunlight. At least 6 hours of exposure to sunlight is required for illumination.
Although the solar panel will continue to collect energy in cloudy, rainy or snowy days, it will diminish
the ability to accumulate energy and the duration of the illumination.
1 x Solar Panel
1 x 20 cm Spike
1 x 300 LED Solar String Fairy Lights
Top customer reviews
I bought these at full Amazon price. I was looking for solar powered lights that I could string along the fence that runs along my driveway. I wanted something that wasn't too bright and long enough to cover the distance. These are some of the longest LED light strings available that I could find.
1. Nice and long string. Truly. If you need a long strand, these are it.
2. Long lead wire from the solar panel to where there lights start. This is great so you can place the panel where you need it.
3. Lights have a nice soft glow to them where they are nice and visible but soft. Provides a great accent.
1. The lights come with several different 'blink' modes. Now this alone is great for those of you that want different blinking patterns. I just want my lights to be solid on at night, no blinking. So the back of the solar panel has a 'mode' button which allows you to toggle through the different modes. No problems there. BUT the unit does not remember the mode that you selected and each night the lights cycle through all of the different modes. I would almost knock it down to 2 stars for this, as it almost makes this a big pain in the a$$ for me to have to go out each night and set the mode. If I can't figure out a way to make these just be solid on at night, I'll have to return them.
If you don't care about them blinking or if you're just using these periodically inside or something and you don't mind setting the mode each night, then get these. They are great.
No problem though just replace with good name brand rechargeable AAs and like green energizers and they stay on all night long, the ones that come with it only last a couple hours
I was originally excited about this strand because it was the only one I have that is 300 LEDs (the others are 200), but it turns out to be more of a disappointment than a winner.
I have seen quite a few reviews saying the worked once or twice and never again. Some 2 or 3 star reviews because of problems. I have not had ONE problem. You put the solar panel in a place that is well lit by the sun, flip the switch on the back of the panel and have a show every night! They do blink and stay on straight intermittently, but I love that!
I think these solar string lights are definitely worth 5-stars!!