- File Size: 1464 KB
- Print Length: 227 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Sapphire Books Publishing (February 20, 2016)
- Publication Date: February 20, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AYM5YMC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#928,808 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3600 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Lesbian Romance
- #4160 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance > Lesbian
- #4640 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Lesbian Fiction
|Print List Price:||$14.95|
Save $12.96 (87%)
Adearian Chronicles - Book One - The Oath Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The world building is well done, there are a number of fantasy elements, such as magic, the ability to blend, shadow people, etc. There are a number of info dumps, or should I say background information provided along the way to explain the way of the ‘world.’
The lines of good and evil are blurred. Ally’s are tested. People die, people are abducted. Someone wants Jalen dead, but why? There are jesters and rogues, or are they rogue-jesters? And if that isn’t enough all the while I had to wonder what the despicable man, Dimitri, was up to.
The two month journey, Lanis, Elston and Rose set out on was no easy trek. To begin with the battles they endured had my blood pumping right along with them. By the end, not so much. My one minor quibble about this story is that I personally found the trek a little drawn out.
Rose was an interesting character, I liked her despite her aloofness. When her motives were revealed I smiled – an evil satisfied grin.
The story flicks back and forth between Anya and Lanis. Anya is a tough cookie in her own right. She too has vital decisions to make; loyalties and bonds of trust are sorely tested. The entire time, I was routing for Lanis to survive the journey so she could once again be reunited with her beloved Anya.
This story ends with a cliffhanger of sorts. I say of sorts as I normally cry fowl over cliffys that leave the reader dangling on the edge. This was more like watching an episode of one of your favorite series. The ending leaves you happy on one hand, but also needing to know what comes next.
Verdict – This is an entertaining story I’d recommend to readers who enjoy fantasy settings, with a lot of characters, twists, and turns. Fainthearted and squeamish readers, approach with caution.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Lesbian
- Books > Romance > Lesbian Romance
- Books > Romance > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Lesbian Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Lesbian Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Science Fiction