- Epoxy Adhesive is used to apply carbon fiber to concrete cracks
- Epoxy for foundation repair, basement repair, wall repair, pool repair & concrete crack repair
- Fast & clean installation
- Apply thin layer of epoxy to the foundation wall working from top to bottom covering entire ground surface
- **NEED DUAL CARTRIDGE EPOXY GUN TO DISPENSE
Epoxy Adhesive For Foundation Repair, Basement Repair, Wall Repair, Pool Repair & Concrete Crack repair | Adhesive Glue for any composite
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Rhino Carbon Fiber|
|Item Shape||Dual Cylinder|
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Once coating of Adhesive or epoxy Glue is applied to the foundation wall, lay carbon fiber over the epoxy ensuring the carbon fiber completely covers crack. This Epoxy adhesive will fill the crack, strengthen the wall & stop the leak. If the crack is moving it needs to be filled with an epoxy. Epoxy Adhesive bonds to the concrete inside the cracks & create a rigid, solid repair. It literally makes the crack bond to the wall again as if the crack was never there. It makes the wall actually stronger than it was before.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?