Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.25 shipping
Adhesive Technologies 05694 Mini Hi-Temp Glue Gun (& Combo Pack) Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Help with school projects-opt for this mini gun to help your kids with school projects (note: also check out our low-temp version!)
- Get moving quickly-plug in and expect glue to be ready for use in just a few minutes
- Protect fingers from heat-multi-purpose this gun's built stand near the nozzle and keep your fingers far from glue as it dispenses
- Pair with mini(0.28" diameter)AdTech glue sticks-comes with 10 already!/5-foot cord/10watt gun for small projects and detail work.Best for metal, plastic, and wood materials
- High Temp compact tool for crafting, school projects and DIY
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Adtech hi-temp mini hot glue gun Combo pack/high Temp compact tool for crafting, school projects and DIY, ready-for-use with 10 glue sticks/quick warm-up time/item #05694
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyways I don't know how inevitable the stringing is but no matter what technique I tried there was so much stringing!!! I collected them all up at the end and I'm pretty sure it wasted a full stick of string. Like I said, I don't know if that's with every glue gun but I was annoyed.
Other than those two issues (which are only annoyances) this is a neat little glue gun! It gets really hot and I like that because sometimes I needed to cover a lot of surface and it didn't dry or cool too fast. If you are working with plastic it will melt thin plastic. I did burn my finger a couple times. It has a squeaky trigger but I don't mind. For the money it's really not junky and it gets the job done!
All I'd say is if you find you're gonna use it frequently I'd buy a full size glue gun cause the glue lasts longer. You can find full sizes for super cheap as well, just keep scrolling... It's gonna be my nice little back up glue gun and I do not regret buying it. I'm just glad I started with this to find a new talent of mine.
I was surprised at how easy it is to use. It is considered low temp but the glue definitely gets hot enough to work well for my needs. I don’t think the gun rest works that well and I find it easier to just put it down on its side. I also keep mistaking the rest for the trigger when I am working on a project.
It may be just that I have no expertise at using a glue gun but it does tend to be a bit messy with extra drops and strings of glue. However, I found that if I put a teflon pizza pan underneath it while I am gluing, it is a cinch to clean up any excess. I am quite happy with this purchase.