Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Adidas Men's ADH4003 Black Peachtree Digital Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on May 30, 2011
Full featured watch, with a very cool interface. Two time displays (good for travelling), chronograph, countdown timer, and four alarms in an attractive, water resistant design, all for around $40.00. In the two days I've owned it, I've taken it paddleboarding and on a ten mile hike (with multiple river crossings), and it has held up well. Two things I wish were better:

1) The screen -- Dark display with low contrast means that the display is somewhat difficult to see. Works fine outdoors (but still a little dark), but I can see how this can bother a lot of people.

2) The buttons -- They are large and stick out, leading to lots of accidental pushes. While hiking, I had to get into my backpack several times, and when I put my backpack on, the shoulder strap kept hitting and activating the buttons.

Other than these two gripes, I like the watch. I've been looking for a reverse LCD watch in a simple package that I can wear both at the office and outdoors. The Casio G series watches are attractive, but they are simply too bulky (one of the ones I looked at was 3/4 of an inch thick!) and had too many extraneous design features (bulky case was too loud for my taste). The Peachtree has similar features as the G series watches, in a simpler, minimalist case, at half the price. If you can live with the two issues I listed above, you will be happy with this watch.
review image
on December 19, 2013
Watch look pretty cool in picture. The problem is the screen is so dark you have to push the light button on side to see what time it is. Ad says it's a Men's watch. I"m average size and the bad is very snug on the last hole in the band. I'm looking for a different watch.
on November 9, 2012
I bought the Adidas Peachtree as an everyday watch to replace a run of the mill Timex that I had been wearing the last couple years, when it started taking on water during a swim workout. I wanted something with a bit more style than your run of the mill men's sport watch, but I also needed it to be waterproof and have at least a basic stopwatch.

The peachtree so far has been great. I haven't worn it in the pool yet, not wanting to ruin my new favorite accessory, but so far I've been very impressed with the watch. I've even had a some compliments from people in the first few weeks I've been wearing it.

My only two small complaints are that the buttons are prone to accidental presses, and the band is on the small side. The accidental presses usually happen when I put on a jacket or backpack, and on one occasion I was putting the watch into the pocket of my jeans and somehow pressed a combination of buttons that completely reset the time and date of the watch to 12:00am on 01/01. Usually though, its a non-issue, and the most common accidentally pressed button is the one that toggles whether or not the watch beeps when a button is pressed. The other thing to watch out for is the relatively small band. I have (at best) medium sized wrists, and wear the watch on the second or third from the last holes on the band. This would be a problem for bigger wristed folks, especially since the band is made of a shiny rubberized material that wouldn't be easy to replace with a bigger band if it didn't fit.

Overall, I love my new watch.
on January 9, 2014
It's simple. It's nice. It's at a great price. This watch has everything I need for work, a stop watch and second count. It's a minimalist watch, so don't expect too much functions. The only thing that may bother some people is that the lighting for the indiglo feature can be somewhat dim, however, it works for me.
on May 25, 2014
I really like this watch. The display is very clear and has all the needed functions. Very small band though. I have larger wrists and have to wear it on the last notch. Sizing is the only reason for the 3 stars.
on January 2, 2014
The watch is very comfortable. It fits very snug and I forget that it's even there. The numbers are a little dim and I do have to push the light button often. It's not a problem though because I really like the watch.
on October 6, 2014
Its okay nothing special. The band is a little small and feels a little on the cheap side in my opinion. It isnt bright in low lit rooms and personally I hated the placement of the indiglo light button. It is bright in the sunlight but this watch wasnt for me. I have returned the item and just went with a timex watch.
on January 15, 2014
I got this watch for my brother, and he absolutely loves it. This watch had a nice blacked out look which is popular right now and it's an appropriate size for a watch.

The other reviews are right when they say that the numbers are a bit dim and I could see it being hard to read in very bright sunlight. This is why my product rating has 1 star deduction.
on March 10, 2014
This is an excellent watch with plenty of features who like to run or jog and like to time themselves. Its really durable and has a nice design. My only complaint is its kind of a pain trying to figure out how to reset the time and date. Other then that its a really nice watch for people who still like wearing watches like me.
on June 10, 2015
I really love this watch, it looks great and does everything I need it to do well. It's a good combo between a sporty and casual watch. I've worn it in both settings and received numerous compliments.