ADIDA Adi-Kick 2 Tae Kwon Do, Martial Arts Shoes, Sneaker (2.5)
- A very light shoe with good fit and grip rubber outsole.
- Short lace for better fixation on foot.
- Updated Version Of Adidas Adi-kick
- PU material.
- Features rubber soles with pivot points
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Adidas Adi-Kick Martial Art Shoes were specially designed for the martial arts, featuring special pivot points that help you move and turn on a dime. These lightweight shoes feature rubber soles for excellent traction, and the pliable material conforms to your foot while allowing you to move around as you need. This is a reliable pair of martial arts shoes that will help you improve your technique. Made with synthetic leather. Features rubber soles with pivot points. Breathable and pliable design.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.5 x 7.32 x 4.41 inches; 2.2 Pounds
- Item model number : ADITKK01-025
- Date First Available : February 14, 2018
- Manufacturer : Adidas
- ASIN : B077VP4XS2
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|